Beer

Dom

Another place to try ...Hammo's Brew pub...it's in the Windham /Hensonville area.

The food is good and they have some really decent beers they make. A couple stand outs where the " big hollow " ...it was a really solid traditional dry stout.

They had a Double IPA that was very good and another IPA called " yea bro" ...very good. Worth the stop if your in the area.

You should return five cans and get a quarterback. Hehehe

I agree with you. Rumors are flying about Geno being back in the mix. Seriously?! The team has been mis managed since the 80's and it doesn't look like it will ever get better. Nonetheless I am a true fan and will still root for them and bitch about them losing.

I agree with you. Rumors are flying about Geno being back in the mix. Seriously?! The team has been mis managed since the 80's and it doesn't look like it will ever get better. Nonetheless I am a true fan and will still root for them and bitch about them losing.

I don't blame them for not paying Fitz but they should have drafted someone other that the Penn St kid, he's a big project. Also I'm drinking southern tier IPA and watching hockey, AKA my happy place
  • Like 1

I know this beer thread went way off of the original question but I think this counts as what will be in the beer I drink next fall. Hops are 6' tall already.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yes it has gone that way!But that is great also I have tried many times to make beer bread and some of the brews posted and shared works better than most for cooking.For the most part we all agree on a good beer,because I do not like doesn't mean someone else doesn't.Drinking a nice cold Moose Head as I type this Yum.