Beer

Dom

# matchingglassware.

How is that ?

I enjoy this beer . I'm not a big hoppy guy ,so I don't buy a lot of ipa's, so bocks, porters and the like are what I buy. I also like to support Genny.

You'll never hear me talk about ," notes of this, followed by a hint of that with a nice clean aftertaste ."

So all I can say is I like it .

On a side note.... Three Heads is opening a brewery about 1/2 mile from the firehouse I work out of !

Brewpub, outdoor seating and they have a bunch of food trucks coming I believe on Friday and Saturdays .

We last spoke to them a few days ago ,set to open in June .

• Like 2

Jenny is on a health kick and is trying to lose a couple ounces.

I support her with whatever she wants to do, so I went running with her today!

I hope she doesn't get too skinny! I like my gal full figured!

post-233-0-66761600-1463796263_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

For those that don't know what Chimney Bluffs is, it's a small state park about 40 miles east of Rochester , along Lake Ontario. I recommend a visit and hike along the bluffs, followed by a stop at Sodus Point, for a couple beers and a bite to eat along the bay.

That's what we did .

post-253-0-92545700-1463841927_thumb.jpe

post-253-0-46779000-1463841960_thumb.jpe

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 6

Nice ! Opened our pool after work,today . Sipping Jim Beam Devils Cut tonight, I've had much more expensive bourbons , but I enjoy this one and the price point is great !

Nice! I opened mine yesterday. Pump hummed for a while but after a few whacks it started thankfully

Got up at 3, hunted , mowed and weed whacked 3 lawns , cleaned my folks gutters , tilled the veggie garden( Using Mantis is like slow dancing with a kangaroo ) , put down black anti weed cloth and planted a bunch of tomatoes , peppers , peas , beans , rhubarb and a few others. Time for an imperial session beer. Oxymoron of beers.

post-4567-0-03339300-1464040458_thumb.jp

• Like 1