Beer

Dom

9 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Eight days without a beer or any alcohol or junk food or large meals ,but down 4# 4oz . 14 more to go , been easy so far . 

That's great!  Knocking out booze and refined sugars will melt the pounds off.

26 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

1 good run and 17 for nothin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh?  He finished over 100 with a touch and shed tacklers like rag dolls.  Flowers and the other OL stiffs gave too many defenders a free pass to the backfield or he might have put up 150.  Legit. :good:

Huh?  He finished over 100 with a touch and shed tacklers like rag dolls.  Flowers and the other OL stiffs gave too many defenders a free pass to the backfield or he might have put up 150.  Legit. :good:

I didn’t see the game, but my giants fan friends were saying he had like 30 yards on 17 carries outside of that 1 run. Looks like a 5-11 or 6-10 season for lowly G Men

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I didn’t see the game, but my giants fan friends were saying he had like 30 yards on 17 carries outside of that 1 run. Looks like a 5-11 or 6-10 season for lowly G Men

Flowers singlehandedly killed the first drive and still sucks.  Too many dumb penalties and mental lapses on O and it cost SB.  Jax has a legit D to boot so it all has to be taken in perspective.  

• Like 1

Finally had the Jai Alai on draft this past weekend, it was quite good!  But how do you pronounce it?  Is it “Jay All-ee”?  

I say “Jay A Lie” but who knows. I feel like a terrorist drinking it. What does it even mean?

• Like 2