Beer

Dom

5 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Odell is supposed to be pretty good too. Heard good things about their IPA's and double IPA's. Have fun out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm back, I didn't go to Odell's this time but have in the past........that town is a beer drinkers paradise.

I like the way you think. :umnik:

That so frustrating with today's craft beer being such a hit . Couple weeks back we went to the Rib Fest, lines way to,long for me to get ribs, so walked into beer area to,get a couple for the Mrs and myself .

Coors light , Miller Lite, some beer/lemonade thing, Moleson ( which was out ....) and Blue Moon . I just stood there In shock , I asked if this was it ? Is there another area with beer? Gal said oh you want Blue Light ?

I know a guy who has his own wine stored at a restaurant he goes to so he can always get a good bottle when he goes there and often brings his own to,others , he pays a corking fee .

Perhaps we should bring our own beer .....

Edited by 46rkl
Wrong thread

3 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I'm enjoying this e2e9b4530129a2d22b9ee38e72d6d96e.jpg
While watching this 56ec14e3d7fa7a3e1c14091429b48450.jpg

Lol mine are gone. WIFE unit refuses to mow can't get the pups to do it so I look a little longer. Enjoy while you can 

• Like 2

I do like Space Kitty! And for a couple years I paid our daughter ten bucks to cut our lawn, what a deal ! She even started cutting a couple neighbors for ten. 

Three lawns about two hours work , $30 cash that was decent money for her, about double minimum wage at the time .

Im absolutely amazed at family's with teenage boys, and the Dad is out  cutting  

or shoveling snow. I paid mine to show her she could make money at it .

• Like 2

Enjoying the day off. Prairie Artisan Ales Birthday Bomb. Imperial stout aged on coffee , cocoa nibs , vanilla beans and chili peppers. Mild at 13%. Reward for just installing 2 ac window units. Note to self : do not paint in windows like last fall. 080d3fa17a346cbe8833d03938bca8de.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I Ike Zirkus boy better. The German version of a heffe. More banana and less grass notes than the American version

It's my first circus not bad but probably won't get any more.