Beer

Dom

@Aboa, is this seriously a 10%er?!  Equilibrium's latest concoction is a dangerously smooth Triple IPA with only the slightest bitterness on the backend to give away the alcohol content.  Pours a beautiful hazy golden tangerine with white head and smells of bountiful citrus fruits.  So many flavors to take in!  I get tropical melons, pineapple and mango.  What a great juicy beer. :drinks:

20190209_162211.jpg

• Like 7

This was the original pic I took for the last beer.  You can see that it posts sideways in the original portrait format.  I cropped it slightly, used a different image overlay and voilá!

20190209_161644.jpg

20190209_162211.jpg

Edited by Jdubs
  • Like 1

Went to Woodcock Bros Brewery in Wilson last night with my wife.  Brought home a can of beer........I told them what I wanted and they filled then capped the can right in front of me.  Cool but it's one of those things that once it's open, you have to drink it.  In hindsight I should have just had them fill my growler........oh well, live & learn.  It's gone now. :)

RPubvXi.jpg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Went to Woodcock Bros Brewery in Wilson last night with my wife.  Brought home a can of beer........I told them what I wanted and they filled then capped the can right in front of me.  Cool but it's one of those things that once it's open, you have to drink it.  In hindsight I should have just had them fill my growler........oh well, live & learn.  It's gone now. :)

RPubvXi.jpg

Beef on weck pizza ? Smoked wings ?Wife has a great recipe for the pizza. 

44 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Cracked a molar beer. Tooth pain the absolute worst. Gotta live til Tuesday to get it yanked. Nice and dank beer. 96a0fbfa8314ff3f759bd72473a11594.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you feel better!! I agree. Worst physical pain is a toothache, back pain, and a headache.

• Like 2

Aboa, I know you're having sexy time with your wife tonight, but holy smokes this is a great beer!  Maple syrup, cinnamon and roasted malt fill the glass and finishes silky smooth.  Outstanding barrel-aged porter; actually, the best porter that I've had. :drinks:

20190209_191203.jpg

• Like 2