OK guy's Call your lawmakers

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What they are really concerned with is losing a portion of THEIR deer season to a crossbow only season... and that might be a legit argument... but relating it to a gun is a total nonsense argument.

I would willingly give up a portion of MY deer season to make room for crossbows, but keep bow season separate.

What say you now, Mr. Know-it-all?

That makes less sense than you weren't making before.. ???

You want to talk demeaning, how about you two (arrowslinger and yourself, just so there is no doubt who I am talking about) calling anyone that wants to use a crossbow lazy and ridiculous? You two guys are possibly the biggest flingers of personal insults in the whole discussion.

ROFLMAO

You're kidding right?  Right?

You guys started it, and have hurled 3X the insults......and you want to blame ....me?

LOL    LMAO    ROFLMAO

Really? all Ive done is call you a liar, which you are. Not an insult, more of an observation.

Lets take your tally...

#1 -

I think anyone physically able to use a bow but chooing a crossbow instead is a pathetic lazy slob.

#2 -

the  water always gets muddied by those who want to extend the advantage to  everyone, including those who definitely do NOT need them.

Jettison those leeches, and you got a case.

#3 -

....the pro crossbow freaks pounced on it.

I have no problem with allowing the disabled access to crossbows.

It is the lazy physically able that piss me off.

#4 -

You are so full of yourself that you believe you can speak for me....such arrogance.

Seek help.

#5 -

Settle down, Sally. >;)

Thats all that I feel like looking up at this point, but there are more, and you busted out with the "lazy" crap before anyone said anything vaguely personal to or about you.

Keep dancing, you are fun to watch.

Thats all that I feel like looking up at this point, but there are more, and you busted out with the "lazy" crap before anyone said anything vaguely personal to or about you.

Keep dancing, you are fun to watch.

I was called pathetic, evasive, and elitist by post 165.

Your counting is biased...You are biased.

I was called pathetic, evasive, and elitist by post 165.

Your counting is biased...You are biased.

That would be me - you where and remain evasive and elitist - not an insult when its true.

And withholding crossbows from the disabled as a bargaining chip to prevent full inclusion is a pathetic tactic.

Still ashamed of your NYB position I see.

That would be me - you where and remain evasive and elitist - not an insult when its true.

So if I call you  a dumb ass....you should not consider it to be an insult because I believe it to be true?

Call me anything you want - I'll give it the same credence I do your opinion - or you shame at your NYB position.

From what I can find, there seems to be agreement that "Disabled/Handicapped" hunters should be allowed to use a crossbow during the early season.

And that is what this Bill is ALL about ! 

Allowing Disabled/ Handicapped Hunters to use crossbows in the early Archery season to afford them the opportunity to enjoy Archery Hunting in the more pleasant months.

Now, if we could ALL get together and put our arguments behind us, we could actually make this happen.

And I for one would be very grateful.

I understand that ALL of us have different opinions, and I respect that.

But, PLEASE can we try and stay on the subject and hopefully show OUR support to help get Disabled/ Handicapped Hunters back into the sport.

Thank You,  Bill Shubbuck  (aka shu9265)  My real name.

From what I can find, there seems to be agreement that "Disabled/Handicapped" hunters should be allowed to use a crossbow during the early season.

And that is what this Bill is ALL about ! 

Allowing Disabled/ Handicapped Hunters to use crossbows in the early Archery season to afford them the opportunity to enjoy Archery Hunting in the more pleasant months.

Now, if we could ALL get together and put our arguments behind us, we could actually make this happen.

And I for one would be very grateful.

I understand that ALL of us have different opinions, and I respect that.

But, PLEASE can we try and stay on the subject and hopefully show OUR support to help get Disabled/ Handicapped Hunters back into the sport.

Thank You,  Bill Shubbuck  (aka shu9265)  My real name.

A+++ Bill. you nailed it!!

What you aren't getting guys is Arrowflinger and other hunters like him are the obstacles to many of the things that are trying to be accomplished in hunting. Their selfish motives need to be attacked and questioned. The fact that someone like Arrowflinger is so against the crossbow, yet can't tell us why it is so harmful to the sport of hunting is alarming... He says he is against it on principle.. but doesn't say what that principle is or how it affects bowhunting and the bowhuting experience.

These types are just as dangerous as anti-hunters in my opinion...

He says he is against it on principle.. but doesn't say what that principle is or how it affects bowhunting and the bowhuting experience.

These types are just as dangerous as anti-hunters in my opinion...

It is not a bow, and does not belong in bowseason for the physically able.

It has a detrimental impact on bowhunting because it grows the sport of crossbow hunting at the expense of bowhunting.  And it diminishes bowhunting, allowing those who are too lazy to bowhunt a pathway to bowseason....an easy way out.

It is irrelevant how it impacts someone elses bowhunting experience.  If my neighbor hunted during bowseason with a rifle, it would not impact my bowhunting experience.  It is a ridiculous question that has absolutely no bearing on whether or not crossbows should be allowed in bowseason.