What really irritates you when your hunting ?

fasteddie

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wondered where my damn walker went. lol.  And for the recoed this year was the first time I ever used an atv during hunting.  I have always used man power to get around and get a deer back to camp. I dont own an atv and probably never will.  Nothing against them, I just dont hve a need for one YET.

Gun season; highlighting trespassers, baiters (including the trail cam cheaters on here and the other fourms), finding dead deer,  errant shots in groups of 5, the lack of enforcement to nail the cheaters too....oh yeah, and deer managment in NYS ..... ;D

i know this is under derr hunting but one thing that bothers me is when a bow hunter clad i full camo including face paint in a stand gets upset that i am hunting grouse on state land with my dog like i am doing something wrong. have even had a guy draw his bow down on my fathers lab one time very irriating

POACHERS!!  I also have the dec tipline in my cell phone and I will use it.

Finding garbage, not only in the woods but around here the idiots leave bags by the side of the road.  And it always seems to be the on the right side of the road leading towards the thruway. I have actually pawed thru bags looking for names, numbers etc. I would LOVE to catch one of these scumbags leaving their garbage- its usually on a sunday too because I see it when I go to work at 5 on monday mornings. Take it home with you I dont want to look at it!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

How about neighbors who tear down your poster signs and then hunt your land and claim it is not posted!

What about the land next to you, they reposter and infringe on your property. Always taking more of your land, when this happens I just tear down their posters and repost myself.

Dave