Anybody Sick?

Lawdwaz

I had a bad cold around New Years but didn't lose my streak. Still have yet to call out sick in my full time professional career (8+ years). I use my sick days as vacation days and put in for them in advance to play golf, hunt, fish, etc.

My wife, on the other hand, has a bad immune system or something as she is always getting colds, etc. I'm probably bringing home the germs from the train/NYC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im like you, why waste a good day at home if I'm sick??

Unless it's stomach flu. If someone showed up at the office with that I would smash them over the head with a folding chair

I called out two weeks ago due to the runs.  I didn't want to risk not making it to the restroom in time.  Was able to do some work from home though.

I called out two weeks ago due to the runs. I didn't want to risk not making it to the restroom in time. Was able to do some work from home though.

Ah the case of the Ritz!

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Again thank you for the offer...but I'm not the one that insists they need pictures...Though...you having, taking picture of a D, be it yours or... that of someone else, on your mind is..... a bit disconcerting :huh:;)

Understood. Would you like to follow me on Instagram?

Yep, I have been down for a week with a bad bronchial issue, dry cough, weak and so forth. Getting better, but I have not been this ill in 10 years. Last time was on my wedding day. I had pneumonia!

Something weird is going around. The last 2/3 years I have noticed a major uptick in chest infections and people with coughs that linger for weeks and weeks. One guy I work with coughs all the time lately.

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1

Yep, I have been down for a week with a bad bronchial issue, dry cough, weak and so forth. Getting better, but I have not been this ill in 10 years. Last time was on my wedding day. I had pneumonia!

Something weird is going around. The last 2/3 years I have noticed a major uptick in chest infections and people with coughs that linger for weeks and weeks. One guy I work with coughs all the time lately.

Time for air duct cleaning

We just talked about getting it done here. Is that expensive?

Depends who does it.  IAP (Indoor Air Professionals) are expensive but one of the few (only ones?) that specialize in it.  Maybe $600 give or take.

Many do it as a sideline but aren't very good at it.  You can buy a starter set of tools/equipment and do it out of a mini van, BAM! You're into business................but suck at it.

Buyer Beware!

Edited by Lawdwaz