Trout opener Friday.

Skillet

08a44d08c3a33ee037068339aa06ea35.jpg

I'll release these back to the water in a couple days

!

Hehehehe..Those brookies are tasty ! Nice catch...Actually the wild browns are pretty good too..I just feel bad killing those fish unless they hooked bad enough so they may not survive..

!

Hehehehe..Those brookies are tasty ! Nice catch...Actually the wild browns are pretty good too..I just feel bad killing those fish unless they hooked bad enough so they may not survive..

agreed, I try to just eat the put and take trout as I know they won't holdover. Especially in Harwood lake it gets to be a hot tub in the summer
  • Like 3

I shot down to the trout stream today just to try to photograph some avid anglers in action.

All I saw was a few guys sitting under a bridge with bobbers washed up against the shore as they were sucking down their sudz.

Not exactly the most photogenic bunch I've come across, and I only ran into one guy carrying out a 20"er that looked like he was pretty serious fisherman.

You guys did good today compared to the local boys I saw here on the East Branch Caz!

Nice fish all that posted pics.... I'll just take your word for those who didn't.