Can Obama impose Marshall Law ?

absolutely not... he won't have to. with the elections be manipulated, Hillary will be elected. Obama will then have her prosecuted, convicted, making her unable to take office. Since her regime will not be sworn in he will take his last 2 years of eligibility to hold the office and Institute himself as the Supreme Leader..... or something like that....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Anything is possible, but it really seems this administration is doing everything it can to make this happen.  I know if I wanted to destroy America, I'd have done everything Obama has done up to this point too.

• Like 2

As if possible economic collapse, unchecked illegal immigration, terrorism from many different enemies foreign and domestic and political corruption, could ever cause it to happen.  It's not paranoia when there is enough evidence to support a concern.

• Like 1

As if possible economic collapse, unchecked illegal immigration, terrorism from many different enemies foreign and domestic and political corruption, could ever cause it to happen.  It's not paranoia when there is enough evidence to support a concern.

Sadly none of the concerns you stated are new, and none have led to imposing Marshal Law. So yes, such a concern is right wing paranoid nonsense.

From wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Law_%28Tekken%29

Marshall Law (Japanese: マーシャル・ロウ Hepburn: Māsharu Rou?) is a character in the Tekken fighting game series. The character is often described as a homage to martial artist Bruce Lee and shares many characteristics with the famous martial artist, even uttering similar high-pitched shouts and whoops when he performs certain strikes and attacks. Marshall Law has a son named Forest Law who is a character based on Brandon Lee, and his name is an obvious pun of martial law, which is military rule over a nation. He also appears in the game Urban Reign, along with his friend Paul Phoenix.

I think it would be great if Obama brought this kick-a$$ video game character to life. We could set him loose on ISIS and not have to risk real American lives.

Sorry, but I couldn't resist.

You would be right, I pay very little attention to paranoid right wingers and those who bitch and whine about how America is about to collapse

That seem to be the problem with most of America... they simply don't pay attention. Since the election is getting much press, take the time to listen to all sides... Even bernie has made some good points, his ideas to fix them are a blunder but he does recognize some of the problems. Donald and Ted also point out why we are going I the wrong direction. The only one who seems to be spinning in circles is Hillary, is and willing to say what ever the crowd came to here, it tone and dialogue. Now with regards to Barack... He has never voiced his agenda, the only thing we can make judgment on are his actions. And let's face it anything is possible with this president. So I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss people throwing out ideas that may seem like they came from under the tin foil hat..

• Like 2

Now with regards to Barack... He has never voiced his agenda, the only thing we can make judgment on are his actions. And let's face it anything is possible with this president. So I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss people throwing out ideas that may seem like they came from under the tin foil hat..

"I’ve got a pen, and I’ve got a phone."

His intent to go around Congress was clear and he lived up to it. And he is now scratching his head on his SC nomination and wondering why they won's even consider it.