I found it .... Worst movie ever

You bite your tongue! Chupacabra Vs. The Alamo was an incredible movie! I watched it on my flight to New Orleans year before last. Fantastic movie. You should also check out Lavalanchula it has Steve Guttenberg in it and they fight tarantulas that came out of a volcano.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Hhhhmmmm...I'd have to vote on "Attack of the killer tomatoes" being at least one of the worst...

I'm on Kindle so can't post link to trailer...but if someone can....man some one was smoking something back in 1978....Lol..

Pretty sure they weren't growing anything strong enough for me to have watched it for more than 5mins...lol

Edited by growalot
  • Like 2

Erik Estrada ( aka Ponch from CHIPS) fighting chupacabra at the Alamo. Watched 2 minutes and was fully what I expected. Terrible !! This maybe worse than The human centipede which sadly I watched in its entirety

NO WAY ON EARTH THAT ANYTHING IS WORSE THAN 'THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE' !!!! Not only was it bad, but disturbing!! 

I'll admit I still watch Chips when I see it on the retro tv channel, I also still watch emergency . Honestly though how many fires and accidents can happen at one chemical plant before the government shuts them down?

As Republican controlled Texas has proven, being the countries unsafest place to work, quite a few.

Actually.......The Human Centipede part 2 could be. I refuse to waste another 2 hours of my life to confirm this however.

Didn't know there was a part 2??!! How is that possible?? Did enough people actually think that the first, disgusting "film" was good enough for a part 2??      LOL!!

Disgusting. 100% gratuitous garbage!!! 

The old early 60's alien/UFO movies are so cheesy and fun to watch. Along with the Wolfman vs. Mummy  type movies. And how about the first couple Godzilla's? As a young lad, I stopped swimming in the local lake, after watching Creature From The Black Lagoon!

I'll admit I still watch Chips when I see it on the retro tv channel, I also still watch emergency . Honestly though how many fires and accidents can happen at one chemical plant before the government shuts them down?

Chips and Emergency were my top two when I was a kid !! I would watch reruns, If I could find them. same with Adam 12, Dragnet, Barney Miller Sanford & Son and a bunch of others…...

• Like 1

Chips and Emergency were my top two when I was a kid !! I would watch reruns, If I could find them. same with Adam 12, Dragnet, Barney Miller Sanford & Son and a bunch of others…...

I remember one Emergency where they did a heart transplant and the heart was actually heart shaped lol. I bet I saw that almost 40 years ago

Hhhhmmmm...I'd have to vote on "Attack of the killer tomatoes" being at least one of the worst...

I'm on Kindle so can't post link to trailer...but if someone can....man some one was smoking something back in 1978....Lol..

Pretty sure they weren't growing anything strong enough for me to have watched it for more than 5mins...lol

That one popped into my head before I even read your post, Grow.

"Amazon Women on the Moon" is another one, but my favorite bad movie is "Shakes the Clown".

I hate myself every time I put one of those DVDs into the computer. ;-]

I remember one Emergency where they did a heart transplant and the heart was actually heart shaped lol. I bet I saw that almost 40 years ago

The cheesiness would be the best part now…Back then you didn't notice it!! LOL!

• Like 1