MORE Phone Calls URGENTLY Needed!

tughillmcd

Time is running out for us in 2016. The 2016 legislative session is scheduled to end Thursday, June 16th.

Please call Senate Majority Leader John Flanagan and request he brings S7005 to the floor for a vote.

Please continue to call the office of the Assembly Environmental Conservation Committee Chairman Steve Englebright and request
he put A9623 on a Committee agenda for a vote so it can be sent to the Assembly floor for a vote.
Call today, and every day until June 16th. In 2014 we were successful in getting the crossbow language we have today in the 11th hour by our members and their friends lighting up the phones in Albany. This is a long shot, but with everyone working together, we can make this happen again in 2016.

Remember, We have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

YOUR CALLS MATTERS.   
DON'T DELAY!

CALL NOW! 

Senate Majority Leader
Senator John Flanagan
518-455-2071

Assembly Environmental Conservation Committee Chairman
Steve Englebright
518-455-4804

http://conta.cc/1tel09A

I just called again. Why is it only a few of us seem to be active and vocal about this? I know we've got a lot of crossbow advocates on the site, & I hope you're all calling. Time is almost out. Call, it makes a difference.

• Like 1

it does make a difference.  I'm sure a lot think "I'll do it later or tomorrow." then forget.  it only takes a minute.  I've got a more bills to follow up on.  crossbows should be getting voted in.  I don't even own one myself, despite having experience with them.

• Like 1

They were all to busy haggling over ethics reform to get anything else done. NYS has one of the most disfunctional governments in the country! But it could pass the safe act in the dead of night with no problem. It all boils down to who wants what passed and when! Total BS!!!!

• Like 2

Okay, so this is the 2nd year new crossbow legislation has been introduced just weeks prior to all the new NYS budget discussions. And the 2nd year it has been referred to the Environmental sub-Committee and died there. Pretty sure any legislation not moved or voted on before our lawmakers go on summer recess are purged. At least in my feeble mind there seems to be a trend developing with the timing &/or introduction of these new legislations.

There seems to be overwhelming support for updated crossbow laws. The driving force seems to be NYCC. Only a suggestion, but why not prompt our legislators to introduce crossbow reform legislation in September when the new session conveniens???

• Like 1