Ryan Loche's " robbery"

Nomad

Guy should have gone home after his competition was done and over with...oh wait a minute...they're staying at the USA's expense...May as well party. Oh well, maybe the ancient Greeks had their orgy's too....What the hell...woopdeedo...

Heck yeah. AOL chat rooms were like meat markets back in the day. I can remember getting cat fished a bunch on there though. It wasn't as easy to tell a girl to get a polaroid camera, write your name on a piece of paper and hold it up while taking a selfie then scan it and send it to you so that you could be sure she was legit.

Yea I'd always meet girls at the mall and scope it out from a distance. If they were ugly I never showed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yea I'd always meet girls at the mall and scope it out from a distance. If they were ugly I never showed up.

In my neck of the woods, back in the day. They just had to be anatomically correct to get the green light! 

• Like 5

In my neck of the woods, back in the day. They just had to be anatomically correct to get the green light! 

Yikes! AOL/AIM allowed me to hook up with girls from several neighboring towns before I was old enough to drive. It was amazing in 1998-2000

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yikes! AOL/AIM allowed me to hook up with girls from several neighboring towns before I was old enough to drive. It was amazing in 1998-2000

It's not hooking up if you use your hand Biz. LOL

• Like 3