Ryan Loche's " robbery"

Nomad

At first I simply thought "ok set up by taxi driver" happens a lot in such places, one reason athletes are told not to use them. Then I heard his version and I thought " that's a weird tale", " most likely robbed or set up by hooker and changed the story to a simple robbery ."

Then I watched the video of them returning to Oymplic Village at a time stamped 6:56 am. They go, through metal detectors and are wearing Their watches and can be seen placing phones and wallets in a plastic box..... Btw phones are the number one item taken in street robberies over there . Perhaps the robbers were new at the whole robbery game ? 

Ok,he was ordered on the ground, and what he takes out wallet and empties it of cash while face down ?? Instead of the robber just taking it and phone and running . I be never heard of a street robbery where folks are ordered to,the ground , its always ," run your sh1t" ( empty your pockets ) and they're gone .

This does not pass the smell test at all .

Ya know in this day and age, we have all seen where even bad publicity is a good thing,,,gosh just look to one of his team mates and that come back...Heck. look at Hillary Clinton! Stupid is as Stupid does could be to all the people that feed the machine. He may be smarter that you think....He even made it to a hunting site..:derisive:

He has a girlfriend.  I suspect he was out cheating.  My theory is that he tried to swing a ménage à trois.  While one girl kept him occupied, the other went through his belongings.  Now he had to come up with a story as to why his wallet was missing when his girlfriend caught him stumbling back in the morning.

4 minutes ago, Elmo said:

He has a girlfriend.  I suspect he was out cheating.  My theory is that he tried to swing a ménage à trois.  While one girl kept him occupied, the other went through his belongings.  Now he had to come up with a story as to why his wallet was missing when his girlfriend caught him stumbling back in the morning.

Imagine all the stuff people are doing in Rio who have not been caught. Would be one helluva book.

• Like 1

Swimmers caused damage at a gas station , security held their cab , and called poilce .

swimmers became aggresive , and security then held them at gun point while awaiting poilce. Edit . It seems security did not pull gun, manager of station excepted payment for damage, according to,latest news I've found .

Swimmers agree to pay for damage and are let go, I'm guessing prior to,poilce o/s .

Having zero street knowledge ,they then make up a story probably , based upon movies they've watched ..... and almost immediately anyone with streets sense says that don't make sense gringo......

The stupid is strong with this one .

Edited by Larry302

13 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Blame it on Tinder and Bumble!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got married at the wrong time.  My single friends use the upgraded feature on Tinder and are killing it.  I had to do things the old fashion way back then.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Elmo said:

I got married at the wrong time.  My single friends use the upgraded feature on Tinder and are killing it.  I had to do things the old fashion way back then.

Until 5 or 6 months ago, my Tinder game was pretty strong. Lots of fun if you don't mind weeding out the psychos.

• Like 1

lies all across the board.  even all these "reports" from Brazilian authorities with no actual video or pictures to prove anything.  like Australia they did something stupid got themselves in trouble and Brazil trying to save face like their city isn't seeping with crime to add to the pieces of the puzzle.  anyone who eludes to having to make up an elaborate story why you lost your wallet is retarded.  he could easily have just said it was picked with no other answers.  until I see actual proof everyone is guilty.  rio and all the crime issues that have happened I'm leaning toward home team with them just doing something mildly stupid and the rest blown up.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Elmo said:

I used to kill it on AIM, even with dial-up !

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I used to kill it on AIM, even with dial-up !

Heck yeah. AOL chat rooms were like meat markets back in the day. I can remember getting cat fished a bunch on there though. It wasn't as easy to tell a girl to get a polaroid camera, write your name on a piece of paper and hold it up while taking a selfie then scan it and send it to you so that you could be sure she was legit.

Well I've watched the videos of the gas station incident as well as them returning to Olympic Village with their wallets, watches and phones . 

It seems , to collaborate Brazil's version , more so,then the swimmers versions , which changed more times then the  color of Lochte's hair.

What we have is a 32 Y/O " man" who gets drunk and breaks down a door and is asks to pay for it  then has to lie to Mommy about it . The swimmers already admitted the robbery story was made up.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/olympics2016/2016/08/18/brazil-police-say-ryan-lochte-made-robbery-story/Q9jUvI1GZM4LHwfR9XDzeJ/story.html?p1=Article_Trending_Most_Viewed

Edited by Larry302