Right right right...wrong!!!

crappyice

How do I adjust my single pin site left and right? Unfortunately the site is 4 years old and I can find no markings or labels to tell the make of site so this may pointless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a pic of that helps you help me!8f71e51620500e00f5a2f296e6fc8c4d.jpg

It might just be stuck. Sitting for 4 years can do that. But, I am pretty sure what TC said is right, loosen that bolt and it should move side to side.

If you remember the brand and model look it up and see what the makers say. 

Edited by ....rob

The black p-shaped part is a clamp. Loosen the screw holding that clamp. It will probably take a bit of force to to move the sight because it will likely be wedged in there pretty good. Remember that moving that sight to the right will move the point of impact to the left, and vice versa.

Thanks guys...that internal screw was key but to access it I need to remove the black cap where those two small nuts are. Then I loosened the p clamp and was able to back out the internal screw enough the shift the housing to the right. Flying true..confidence restoring!

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 3:57 PM, crappyice said:

Here's a pic of that helps you help me!8f71e51620500e00f5a2f296e6fc8c4d.jpg

Sounds like you got it figured out.  Does it say "Impact Archery" on the sight housing?  if so, do you like that big bright pin?  it obviously works so don't take that as me knocking your sight.  I haven't actually shot one.  I'm thinking it's 3x the diameter of the fiber I shoot and wrapped still.