One big 6pt

growalot

This looks like a 6pt I passed several years ago...it was 2 mins into the legal gun season and raining like mad...It  was the one the neighbors brother shot...I found it  dead after season in my stream less than 70 yrds from his stand..".didn't look hit" So he never bothered looking. So the genetics survived...

PICT0011 (5).JPG

PICT0010 (2).JPG

• Like 10

He is sweet looking and his body is pretty thick.

Grow, mind if I post a pic of a big 6 my FIL shot a few years ago? Don't want to hi jack the thread so thought I would ask first. I've posted it before but everyone seems to like big 6's so thought I'd share. 

Edited by Zem18
Add
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, NYBowhunter said:

Hey moog, didnt know you swung that way...lol

LOL - it took me three reads of my own comment to figure out what you were saying.  Now I have to report you to my wife.  She will be quite upset with you and you don't want a full blooded Guatemalan mad at you.  yes - she fights my battles for me.  And, if you saw her fight, you would step aside too!

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

LOL - it took me three reads of my own comment to figure out what you were saying.  Now I have to report you to my wife.  She will be quite upset with you and you don't want a full blooded Guatemalan mad at you.  yes - she fights my battles for me.  And, if you saw her fight, you would step aside too!

Trust me i dont get in the way of any woman, its a battle i never fight. Try dealing with hot blooded sicillan woman, they dont call Sicilian's cut throats for no reason..lol

• Like 2

5 hours ago, growalot said:

Zag..love to see it,thanks for asking. The only time I feel hijacked is when snarky posts get made that add no substance.

Grow I'm confused here, not being snarky, just saying trying to say there is something almost majesty about big 6pts, that's all, I'm a funny kinda guy not snarky. 

1 hour ago, NYBowhunter said:

Trust me i dont get in the way of any woman, its a battle i never fight. Try dealing with hot blooded sicillan woman, they dont call Sicilian's cut throats for no reason..lol

Not to hijack , but true story, I train with a guy that fights MMA and he has told me several times, we need to get your wife in the octagon.  We met at a powerlifting meet and she is very strong and intense for a 123lber.   I get the Sicilian thing as my family is part Sicilian.   lol

No that's not what I meant and I thought I edited that...... I think Zem wanted to post his pic and asked...The comment was saying.... I do not worry about high jacks of my posts..what bothers me are snarky replys with no substance...Understand? I don't no why the edit didn't work...sorry

Edited by growalot