Sinister Clowns trying to lure kids into woods

Mossberg500Guy

3 hours ago, growalot said:

OK  so this is now happening everywhere as I suspected it would...Do not know what they call it but it's one of those phone things that get people to gather at one place to do dumb things...same premise just with clowns...Syracuse, Albany, Buffalo ect...ect... have all had them and I'm sure a town near you the closer to Halloween we get.

All fun and games until it's not...and some twit gets hurt because they want to be "socially in"

Viral marketing campaign, for the new It movie. I agree these clowns are taking it too far and one will get hurt

• Like 1

No need to shoot them, if you can avoid the squirting flower move in close and squeeze the red rubber nose, that causes them to laugh uncontrollably , opening up your escape route.

its very hard for them to give chase what with the two foot long shoes the wear !

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ....rob said:

I wonder if Ronald McDonald would taste like a Big Mac or a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?

Sorry Rob, I posted a picture that's probably inappropriate  for this forum. I was able to delete the photo, but can't delete your quote.

Edited by Uncle Nicky

12 hours ago, Uncle Nicky said:

Sorry Rob, I posted a picture that's probably inappropriate  for this forum. I was able to delete the photo, but can't delete your quote.

I was just joking. The pic didn't bother me at all. I thought it was funny.

I was just making a joke that no one got. LOL