Manly Question for Pygmy

moog5050

Have such a great breadth of experience in all things manly, can you please advise how high to hang curtain rods?  My wife is asking me to do so and I am not sure if the curtains should gently touch the floor, or more romantically drape on the floor by 6" or so.  Pretty sure they shouldn't be 3" high.  So what say you?  This is urgent as I am told that the rods must be hung tonight. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I didn't let you down, Moogie...I'm just saving you from yourself...Once you get into that Twinky stuff it's TOUGH to get your man card re-instated.

Lol.  Yea, I deny even posting this thread.  Once again, thank you Pygmy.  I am going to go shoot a gun or change the oil on my truck now (but the carpet stays).  

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Have Biz contact his interior decorator. He did post pics of his living room that were in a magazine :cheese: 

That SOB has given me shiit regarding everything from  tube socks (ribbed for pleasure of course) and freaking wallpaper.............he'll have an answer PDQ as he's probably monitoring things from the subway............:)

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, wooly said:

Speaking from personal experience, most women won't complain about a couple inches too long. :imsohappy:

Speaking from personal experience, most women will  complain about a couple inches too short

^^^^^^^^

something I've heard well too often.   "But I was in the pool"

• Like 2