Leaked tape captures Trump in crude rant with TV host

13 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Yeah , it's all over the news .

this isn't good....

Do you have any daughters or grand-daughters?  Imagine someone said those things to them?   I have two sons.  But if I heard somebody say they were going to "grab my wife by her p*ssy" I would beat them.  

And who the frig cares what he said 11 years ago. He was not running for public office at the time. On the other hand the one who's been involved in untold number of scandals while holding a high level position is running for office and we don't hear crap about her comments on MSM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Why deflect to hillary?  we all know she is a fraudulent pos.  hence why she won't get my vote.     

But yeah.  telling women that they are going to be grabbed by the p*ssy is ok?  just cause he wasn't running for office means you get a free pass to say and do those things?  

I deflect to Hillary because who do u think was behind the leak?

As far as what he said 11 years ago, it was wrong and disgusting but it's meaningless at this point just like the tax issues and serve only as a distraction from the real issues of who is capable of turning this country around and who is going to dig the hole we are in deeper.

Perhaps because only those with the diminished mental capacity of the typical right wing fool believes such nonsense  

No it's those with common sense and who can put 2 and 2 together and who have figured out her agenda.

• Like 1

Why are we getting off topic now?    The thread was started like countless other political threads.  If we want to expose hillary we should be able to expose trump as well as other politicians.   

The topic was about his p*ssy grabbing suggestions and infidelities as a husband and father. There are already  threads about the national debt.