A great surprise from a fellow site member.

reeltime

I gotta give a shout out and huge thank you to a fellow hunting ny member, maytom Paul sent me a gift for our camp in pa.

Paul your craftsmanship is superb on all your products, I love the beard display and have attached a few of my better beards.

It will have its place on the turkey wall along with the spur display from you back in the day.

If anyone's interest is peaked by either the spur display or beard display I would highly recommend maytom, his work is top notch.

e0ff74fa95d027588712f2e8fc6079fb.jpg63c7730a8b882d376e81f5185485817a.jpg25c1f80856a1dcc11bc4fb4a0ba1b508.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 12

It's beautiful! What an awesome gift! Looks great right there in the turkey space. What a class act that maytom, not only for his superb craftsmanship,  but his generosity as well! I'm certain it will be treasured for a lifetime. Just love stuff like this!

Lee, first off glad that it got to you safe and sound. And yes, it look's awesome on your wall with all your beards!!!

Thanks again for your kind words on my work....it's a personal satisfaction to see someone else enjoy what you made out of wood. Thanks again buddy.....Paul

Edited by maytom
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, zeus1gdsm said:

Very interested in a spur and beard display.... Website? Contact info?

Are they all custom or set designs?

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Working on a web-site, but want to get enough stock on hand before taking that plunge. I have several beard displays made up now, and working on some spurs displays as we speak. Trying to hook up with Midwest Supply for a custom beard display using their logo. Shoot me a PM. Thanks for the compliments...really appreciate them!!!

These beard boards come with 12 highly polished shells to show off your beards handsomely.

20160910_111632_zpsfwvy2oxa.jpeg

thanks all,  and again a special thanks to Paul (maytom) for the gift. its already gotten compliments from visitors at camp this weekend.

unfortunately those are some of my better beards since 2000, my entire beard and spur collection from seasons 1979 to 2000 were lost in a fire.