A good days hunt

Lawdwaz

This picture is from 2005.  I killed the doe first, let her lay for a bit before gutting her and waited for a buck to show.  After dressing her out and dragging her to my side of the gully, I climbed back into my Summit and figured I'd just sit and wait until it was time to meet my partners for some breakfast.

Well, after 20 minutes or so a coyote comes slinking in, looking for a gut pile I assume.  Bang/flop.  I climb back down, cross the gully again and drag the 'yote over next to the doe.  Well, quite a morning I have going!

Climb back into the climber and shimmy up the tree.  20 minute later the 2nd song dog shows up and bang/run.  He didn't go far, only 40 yards or so.

Well, that was a good morning.  Two coyotes and a doe, all in less than 2 hours and shot with a T/C Encore 50 caliber muzzleloader.  Lima, NY.

coyote.jpg

The way things are going, you might have them in time for spring gobbler season?  ;)

I'm having my 5th MRI in 7 weeks next Monday. Ultrasound, EMG & xray also.  Nerve issues in my shoulder leading to muscle atrophy.  I feel like I'm being used my these Dr's..........I feel cheap and dirty :(

I'll make sure my wife has your contact information. 

Thanks for the concern, Uncle Dan!

Larry..Sorry to hear about your health problems... I wouldn't be making so light of it if I knew you were having issues.. :-[ ...

On the other hand, I can certainly identify with  your feeling "used" by doctors...

On my last visit to my urologist, I told him that next time he'd better KISS me first... ??? ....

Larry..Sorry to hear about your health problems... I wouldn't be making so light of it if I knew you were having issues.. :-[ ...

On the other hand, I can certainly identify with  your feeling "used" by doctors...

On my last visit to my urologist, I told him that next time he'd better KISS me first... ??? ....

Oh, all be fine. 

If they can't get my wing back in shape I'll be thinking CROSSBOW!

Cool story....

Sorry about the ills....got a bad right elbow that drives me crazy at times....too many nails driven ???

Do you mind leaving them to me in your will..??

I mean just in case you expire prematurely from tripping over a laundry bin or something... ;) ....

I have Swaro 8x32's but just SLC's....you want dibbs on them too? 8)