Who's Voting For Hillary ?

13 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

NEVER TRUMP!!! Voting for Hilary even with all her faults, as are pretty much everyone I see on a daily basis. Trump is seen as nothing but a hateful, dangerous, unqualified POS. 

"Faults, as are pretty much everyone I see on a daily basis".

YIKES, not sure what neighborhood that is from. I guess being under federal investigation is a fault.

I know people have their faults but not an absolute lack of morals, scruples or sense of right and wrong. All the Clinton's have done is empower themselves while lining their pockets with the money of foreign governments.

Those are some pretty hefty "FAULTS"......

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Papist said:

y the way how's the stock market doing? Last I checked the Bull market was going pretty well.

More degenerate white-washing of the mounting Clinton crime pile

I hope you are taking the time this weekend to prep your little doomsday shelter, not that anyone will miss you as you spend the next 4 years of the Hilary presidency underground surfing your paranoid websites 

1 hour ago, Uptown Redneck said:

I hope you are taking the time this weekend to prep your little doomsday shelter, not that anyone will miss you as you spend the next 4 years of the Hilary presidency underground surfing your paranoid websites 

If that bag  wins we will all be better off hiding under ground

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

NEVER TRUMP!!! Voting for Hilary even with all her faults, as are pretty much everyone I see on a daily basis. Trump is seen as nothing but a hateful, dangerous, unqualified POS. 

Who the hell do you leftist hang out with? Clinton has Huma, Weiner, Brazile, DWS, what deplorable people.

A much better class of people then the xenophobia, hateful, uneducated people who support Little Hitler Trump 

You are making your master very proud. If someone likes Trump there bad, right out of the lib play book. I think you have that education thing wrong. Suppress people keep them poor and unarmed is the lefts wet dream. Look at who Hillary is pandering to, the uneducated voter, "let HRC think for you"

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I am voting country first, Trump has our country in mind. Supreme court justices, the economy, immigration, the constitution including our second amendment, an unborn's right to life, etc. Al-qaeda  was on the run last presidential election. Now they are threatening three states prior to the election. Time to drain the SWAMP.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, stop em and drop em said:

I am voting country first, Trump has our country in mind. Supreme court justices, the economy, immigration, the constitution including our second amendment, an unborn's right to life, etc. Al-qaeda  was on the run last presidential election. Now they are threatening three states prior to the election. Time to drain the SWAMP.

Amen

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

I bet you voted for Obama too. People like you will be the first to complain when your taxes , health care and anything else tied to the middle class goes up . It will be our kids and grand kids that will have to  bail this country out  if its not sold to the highest bidder by corrupt Hillary.

• Like 1