Looks like Trump is going to win!!

Congrats to Trump but biggest congratulations goes to the American people and finally getting out to do out job and be heard. It's not right that over the last 8 years us gun owners have been targeted for every shooting and wrong doing in this country. WELL DONE AMERICA

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

How is this possible? The all-knowing members of the media have been telling us for months that he couldn't win. The pollsters and other members of the new religion of statistics showed that he would bury the Republican Party. And yet, behold the man did the impossible. He has been elected and will serve with Republican control of both houses.

Can I take a minute to say what a classless douchebag Hillary was last night. Send Podesta out when it was clear what was going to happen to send her supporters home. She gets to the car and makes the concession call to Trump. Coward. 

On a side note the person I feel sorry for today is Bill....lmao

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club
  • Like 2

The media was as we know helping Hilary run her campaign as we all know. We all saw through there crap. 

Trump never ran a real campaign .  He said from the beginning that he had already won. He declared  victory before any real battle took place. He was right and never backed down from that . Why play there game just declare victory and watch the others hand it to you. We all won because of that. He didn't get where or is now by being dumb.

5 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

On a side note the person I feel sorry for today is Bill....lmao

Don't feel sorry for Billy. Between the two of them, they've ripped off enough money so that they are set for life. Bill will continue to live life exactly the way he wants to ...... lol

bubba_returns.jpg

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Don't feel sorry for Billy. Between the two of them, they've ripped off enough money so that they are set for life. Bill will continue to live life exactly the way he wants to ...... lol

bubba_returns.jpg

I meant more because he had to put up with her last night. Can you imagine what a miserable witch she was...lol