Proof of new president's racist agenda

Ok the left wants to convict Stephen K. Bannon  as a racist, with no evidence, Really. On the other hand say Hillary is innocent of any wrong doing WOW. The Left has made Pussys  out of American's Children. They give out predication awards to all weather they win or lose. They stopped keeping score at sporting events so no ones feelings get hurt LOL. It takes away the lesson of hard work makes you the best at what you do. In real life THERE ARE winners and losers so grow up. In stead of waiting for the sit on your ass awards and all life has to offer, try working hard for it. That's why they hate Trump there fantasy world has crashed into reality.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Typical response from another uneducated Trump supporter, hopefully liberal riots will find your neighborhood soon 

And your typical response it to insult peoples wives and wish harm on anyone who doesn't agree with your ideals. That shows a lot of intelligence from you doesn't it?

You aren't even worthy of being called a troll. 'Deplorable' is more of a proper sentiment. :fuck:

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, ....rob said:

And your typical response it to insult peoples wives and wish harm on anyone who doesn't agree with your ideals. That shows a lot of intelligence from you doesn't it?

You aren't even worthy of being called a troll. 'Deplorable' is more of a proper sentiment. :fuck:

No "deplorable" doesn't fit, those are the one's who elected the a-hole who will soon occupy the oval office 

4 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Never meant to be said with a straight face

I hope you know that pretty much all of the usa except for the big citys went red this time . Despite  billions  in  negative ads  and media bias. Trump still won in a  landslide 

You and the media are out of touch with the  American people.

And you personally need help. go see a psychiatrist.

And i dont think trump is a   miracle worker but at least he will try to do the right thing for the country and  not for his  donors  like Saudi Arabia .

Thats not to much to ask for is it ?

148.jpg

images-15.jpg

Edited by 10point

10 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

No "deplorable" doesn't fit, those are the one's who elected the a-hole who will soon occupy the oval office 

Well, that's the best I have for a cop hating, white people hating, anti gun, likes drug dealers, lives for chaos and anarchy, ...... Creature. I would call you a POS hater, but you will run cry and get me a mini vacation from the site. Oh wait, I already said it. Too late.

:fuck::fuck:

If I get a mini vacation, I have a favor to ask of the few that have my phone number, please text me how Upchuck makes out on opening weekend for gun. Please! Even just a text that he was in the woods, a pic of his stand..Something!

13 minutes ago, 10point said:

I hope you know that pretty much all of the usa except for the big citys went red this time . 

As I'm sure you're probably aware most of the time its the cities that determine elections, this time the democrats didn't have the outcome in the cities and we all know what happened. The idiot wing of the republican party somehow found its way to the polls giving America its biggest election upset in history giving the oval office to a racist moron. 

7 minutes ago, ....rob said:

Well, that's the best I have for a cop hating, white people hating, anti gun, likes drug dealers, lives for chaos and anarchy, ...... Creature. I would call you a POS hater, but you will run cry and get me a mini vacation from the site. Oh wait, I already said it. Too late.

:fuck::fuck:

If I get a mini vacation, I have a favor to ask of the few that have my phone number, please text me how Upchuck makes out on opening weekend for gun. Please! Even just a text that he was in the woods, a pic of his stand..Something!

No need to fear a vacation from the site, unlike most here I am not someone to rat out another by calling any sort of authority on them 

7 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

As I'm sure you're probably aware most of the time its the cities that determine elections, this time the democrats didn't have the outcome in the cities and we all know what happened. The idiot wing of the republican party somehow found its way to the polls giving America its biggest election upset in history giving the oval office to a racist moron. 

You have no proof. i can say the same thing about obama and the media .

Just because people do not agree with you does not mean they are racist you moron .

5 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Have you not heard anything of what the new a-hole president has said/proposed and appointed to positions in his administration? 

Yep and unlike you i actually research this not listen to just  the bs the media wing of the dmc tells you . 

2 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Have you not heard anything of what the new a-hole president has said/proposed and appointed to positions in his administration? 

Yea i did have have you ?

He said obama was good man and also a smart man .

Is that considered hate speech now by you libtards ? I also heard him say he wants to be president for all the people not just the perverts and lowlifes of this country  like the left seems to only care about . All the people that means even you upclownintown .:D

Edited by 10point

Thank god for that electoral college. Your cities didn't turn out like you hoped because you didn't have a black man promising free shit to them. If the DNC really thought the minorities were going to rush the polls for a privileged,self centered, old white woman they were obviously asleep at the wheel. I called the outcome of this election months ago on the sole reasoning of her not being able to pull the blacks out of their ghettos without promising them a better free ride. Anyone with a brain knows you can't cut half of your voter base out and expect to win.

There's no idiot wing here. This is just the silent majority who was tired of putting up with watching our country get flushed down the shitter. You and your buddies are more concerned about allowing perverts in girls bathrooms than protecting our countries interests. Our side spent the last decade being lazy about voicing our opinion and getting out to vote our way to a better future. Obviously that behavior is over with. You think this election was rough? Wait until the next one....you better hurry and find your "safe space" now, cause I hear they are running out.

If Trump pulls off some extremely positive things for our country in the next 4 years...you libs better kiss your hopes and dreams good bye, as I doubt you'll ever be able to convince anyone else to drink your cool aid again.
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

So your pissed because Americans are sick of the way it was. Every big city that you say voted your way is broken. I heard that the college near me has hot coco, pony's and puppies that may help you. Grow up and be a big boy, your talking to NYers that have lived with NYC's failed politics.

18 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Black vote for Trump was up 7% above Romney's totals

• Like 1

120-something protestors arrested in Portland recently, and fewer than 40 were even registered to vote. That's not how you make change happen in a Republic with Democratic conventions and systems. These people don't even know why they're angry, they just want to destroy things they don't understand. Clinton, Obama, and the DNC built this monster, and they own every bit of it. The time to pay up is coming.

• Like 5