Even In The Country, Laziness Makes Me Laugh

DirtTime

I would think the same thing as well, but I know a CEO of a company that lives 2 hours from his job in Manhattan or 2 of my mothers co worker that lives an hour and a half away (one makes 350,000 a year). Sometimes people really want to live up there. I find it odd, but nothing I haven't heard of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but I'm sure that guy is living in a big house. Rob said this guy lives in a trailer park.

• Like 3

Yes, but I'm sure that guy is living in a big house. Rob said this guy lives in a trailer park.

I was also thinking the same thing. That part made me think the whole 2500 a week is bs. You are correct they all live in big houses.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ....rob said:

Let me explain something to you about REAL AMERICANS! You know the the people you hate so much! We don't need to pay anyone to do what we can do ourselves.

This in a nutshell is what is wrong with our country. There is no such thing as a real American other than the fact that they have a valid social.

A black gay guy in the city who couldn't change a light bulb is just as much of an American as the auto mechanic from Iowa. Both sides have this image in their head about what an American is and how they should act. That's the beauty of our country. We come in all shapes and sizes and with all sorts of backgrounds.

The liberal columnist for the New York Times turns his nose down at the blue collar worker, but still relies on them to build and fix the car he drives. The conservative ship builder dislikes the white collar accountant, but still relies on them to make sure his mortgage paperwork goes through.

We all rely on each other. it's the definition of society. So no, just because you can turn a wrench and you shovel your driveway you are not anymore special than anyone else who can't, and this comes from a guy who voted for trump has torn down and rebuilt engines.

The only people who we need to do away with are the Kardashians. They do not apply.

• Like 10

This in a nutshell is what is wrong with our country. There is no such thing as a real American other than the fact that they have a valid social.
A black gay guy in the city who couldn't change a light bulb is just as much of an American as the auto mechanic from Iowa. Both sides have this image in their head about what an American is and how they should act. That's the beauty of our country. We come in all shapes and sizes and with all sorts of backgrounds.
The liberal columnist for the New York Times turns his nose down at the blue collar worker, but still relies on them to build and fix the car he drives. The conservative ship builder dislikes the white collar accountant, but still relies on them to make sure his mortgage paperwork goes through.
We all rely on each other. it's the definition of society. So no, just because you can turn a wrench and you shovel your driveway you are not anymore special than anyone else who can't, and this comes from a guy who voted for trump has torn down and rebuilt engines.
The only people who we need to do away with are the Kardashians. They do not apply.

Well said

30 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Thanks for sending me down that YouTube wormhole! I'm scarred for life now

LOL- you guys didn't have to watch it to the end ya know, but you have to admit, it was hard to look away!

• Like 2

Rob to say "a real American" doesn't pay someone to do something they can do themselves is pure ignorance. If everyone did everything themselves there would be no economy. I payed someone to remodel my house something I could have honestly done better than the guy I payed to do it but for connivence.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, El Mas Loco said:

Does speaking the truth offend you?

7 hours ago, El Mas Loco said:

it is looking like Trump is nothing but a Russian mole, only stupid enough to get caught.

You should post your proof in the political section

15 minutes ago, El Mas Loco said:

Open your eyes, the proof is reported everywhere on a daily basis, they only one's unable to see it are his ignorant supporters and other republicans

Just another snowflake mad that hillthebeast didn't win,SORE LOSER,take your ball and go back to moms basement.

• Like 2