Synergy is dialed In!

Jeremy K

I've been shooting between 6 and 10 hours a week for the last few weeks to get the new synergy dialed in ,I'm really happy so far with the bow ,it's dead calm and super quiet . I switched out the 400 spine Axis for some 330 hexx with a 50g brass insert and couldn't be happier. These are the hexx I just finished up Wednesday. Group was shot from 40 yards from the elevated platform at the club.

20170616_175800.jpg

IMG_20170614_184551.jpg

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

Trying out carbon express arrows now but shot Easton hexx for a couple years. They shot great even without the heavy insert.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I shoot a hexx with my 3d set up with no weight and they fly really good . 

Very nice!  Try a 3D shoot they are fun!  I really like shooting far because it helps make the short shots seem easy.  I might get that bow as a target bow, it is a sweet shooting bow from what I have heard and seen.  Good luck with it!

6 hours ago, NFA-ADK said:

Very nice!  Try a 3D shoot they are fun!  I really like shooting far because it helps make the short shots seem easy.  I might get that bow as a target bow, it is a sweet shooting bow from what I have heard and seen.  Good luck with it!

I've been shooting in a summer 3D league the last few years . I'll probably shoot it again this year.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Everything I like doing is an hours drive lol, no biggie. Which club?

It's actually at a church , a bunch of the members of the church shoot and set up targets on league day . I think most of the guys do it it to get ready for archery season ,it's a nice mix of fun and competition. 

• Like 2

i know some shoot further but 60 yards is a far poke.  keep it up.  you're doing alright!  IMO shooting long distance helps with consistency and muscle memory.  it's easy to do everything a little different and still shoot well at 20 yards.  not so much at say 60 where you're at.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

It's actually at a church , a bunch of the members of the church shoot and set up targets on league day . I think most of the guys do it it to get ready for archery season ,it's a nice mix of fun and competition. 

I'd go to one of those shoots,  need an excuse to get out my bow and shoot. Probably talk Lawd into it also. If we include a stop at the Goat on the way home we might even get Turkeyfeathers to start  shooting!

• Like 2