Tonights MLB's Home Run Derby

Water Rat

... and this kid (Judge) leads all of MLB in home runs, won all star homerun derby, beat Joe DiMaggio's rookie home run record pace, 5th highest batting avg in all of MLB and only a rookie! Whatever they're paying him is NOT enough!

In Baseball you end up getting paid for what you did in the past. Young players are under team's control for several years.

But again, Judge has only played like 110 games. This is the same guy who hit .179 in 27 games. Time will tell if he's for real or not. He's also already 25 years old. For reference, Mookie Betts is 24 and has played 441 games in MLB, Mike Trout is 25 and has played 858 games, Xander Bogaerts is 24 and has played 557 games, Bryce Harper is 24 and > 700 games. Lots of young stars in MLB right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've been bringing up his first 27 games like a rookie call up struggling is something unusual. He played college ball, hence he's 25. The guys you mentioned are outliers. Trout is probably the best baseball player we will ever witness. I'm wondering if anyone has ever had a better half than Judge just had, rookie or otherwise? I'll play around on baseball reference on my flight

Gotta say, I like this kid Judge! He seems to always give credit to his team mates or coaches. And says the #1 thing, for him, is trying to help the team win games. Very humble, and hard working. None of the flashy, Me, Me, Me, stuff seen much to often, in a lot of today's athletes. Pretty darn good in right field too! With a cannon for an arm and great range. Also very aggressive as a base runner.  Hope the kid stays healthy. And humble. He has all the tools needed to be another Yankee legend!

• Like 1

Remember when Kyle Schwarber came up?  What's he doing this year?  Baseball is all about adjustments.  You burst onto the scene, teams eventually adjust to you.  The truly great players adjust back.  Time will tell with Aaron Judge.

• Like 1

Remember when Kyle Schwarber came up?  What's he doing this year?  Baseball is all about adjustments.  You burst onto the scene, teams eventually adjust to you.  The truly great players adjust back.  Time will tell with Aaron Judge.

Right pitchers will adjust. The great hitters adjust back. I remember Bogarts hit like 230 his 2nd full year but then readjusted back and hitting 300+ 2 years in a row.

Judge is great on offense right now. He's not a gold glover. Betts may be the best right fielder EVER metrics continue to show.

I think Judge is built too big to have a long successful career. Injuries and/or slumps are coming.

He mashed went they sent him down, let's see if he come back strong

Right pitchers will adjust. The great hitters adjust back. I remember Bogarts hit like 230 his 2nd full year but then readjusted back and hitting 300+ 2 years in a row.

Judge is great on offense right now. He's not a gold glover. Betts may be the best right fielder EVER metrics continue to show.

I think Judge is built too big to have a long successful career. Injuries and/or slumps are coming.

Pump your breaks on the RF stuff

Biz.....I would say Joe Buck is at the top of that list.... The Kardash.. Crew is a close 2nd

This is why I hate Joe Buck. He just said Betts leads team in average, actually he's 5th on Red Sox