HAPPY INTERNATIONAL LEFT HANDER's Day

moog5050

I write and throw lefty but shoot rightly,  probably because my dad shoots rightly and I learned on his guns. He sent me on the field for tee ball with a right handed mit! I would have to take the mit off to throw the ball. My hand writing is probably above average ,for a lefty at least . It's always printed,all caps. I took a bunch of drafting classes over the years and neat handwriting was part of it.

Thanks moog and yes we had to go to PA to get my remington243....apparently they have more lefties there...

TF I have excellent penmanship...then again I do not hold my writing instruments like many a lefty... That whole over the top fingers toward them thing...I don't know how they even do that! I am couscous of things such as this simple example in the link I have three different styles...big bold and flowing for personal and casual scripts...tighter even for business and the "medical doctor" script for signatures...which rarely actually convey my name, but have enough uniqueness not to be easily forged.

http://www.wikihow.com/Analyze-Handwriting-(Graphology)

Edited by growalot

why is it lefties have the worst handwriting ever and can't read it ? It even shows with Grows kindle 

This isn't normally like me ,but I actually do have feelings so here goes

It didn't seem to bother you when I spent 5 days answering your PMs for help from my kindle. Which I was happy to spend the time doing, Just a thought, that I actually do not care to hear a response on.

Edited by growalot

why is it lefties have the worst handwriting ever and can't read it ? It even shows with Grows kindle 
This isn't normally like me ,but I actually do have feelings so here goes
 It didn't seem to bother you when I spent 5 days answering your PMs for help from my kindle. Which I was happy to spend the time doing, Just a thought, that I actually do not care to hear a response on.

Oh man. It was a complete joke. You took it way to hard. I know many lefties and can't read any of their writing. I'm sorry you took it the wrong way. Was simply pointing out your left handed and your kindle has a mind of its own sometimes. Again , sorry if you took it out of context.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just visiting my buddy in the hospital yesterday that I've known for 35 years . We were talking about growing up and all the fights we had over the years and he called me a "god damn south paw" , he said he hated it because he never saw it coming .

• Like 1