Here's What 7 Major Fish and Game Conservation Groups Have to Say About Climate Change

59 minutes ago, philoshop said:

Going to the politics section pretty quickly, I'd guess. That's where this belongs. It has nothing to do with conservation, and everything to do with politics.

stop acting like a liberal.  i put the post in the wrong section.  big deal.  is this what SJW have resorted to now?  picking on what sub forums topics are put in.  your better than that philo

Edited by diplomat019

I don't think either side of the political aisle argues the climate isn't changing.  The argument is over what causes it and if forcing major human sacrifice, while throwing ungodly amounts of money at possible solutions, will help.  If the latter turns out to be wrong, we may have lousy physical conditions to live with, but will certainly have horrible economic conditions to deal with to boot.

22 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

stop acting like a liberal.  i put the post in the wrong section.  big deal.  is this what SJW have resorted to now?  picking on what sub forums topics are put in.  your better than that philo

I think those opposed to political posts in HuntingNY.com have been resorting to this tactic for some time now.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2017 at 3:01 PM, Rattler said:

I think those opposed to political posts in HuntingNY.com have been resorting to this tactic for some time now.

The faithful followers of Saul Alinsky hound me every day on other sites accusing me of what they themselves are doing. It's the official and approved modern political version of the playground retort, "You are, but what am I?" I gave it up about 50 years ago, but it seems to making a big comeback.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2017 at 1:20 PM, Jeremy K said:

Mother nature can be a real PIA. The earth will continue to cycle after we are all long gone ,just like it did before anyone was around.

Natural swings in climate take 10s of thousands of years to occur, nut decade.

21 minutes ago, wildcat junkie said:

21 minutes ago, wildcat junkie said:

I think you are over stating. It doesn't take that long for natural swings. Just look at the swings from in the AD time frame. This chart is of temps based on ice cores. 1950 is on the right side of the graph. The whole chart only represents 10,000 years. 

gisp-last-10000-new.png

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I think you are over stating. It doesn't take that long for natural swings. Just look at the swings from in the AD time frame. This chart is of temps based on ice cores. 1950 is on the right side of the graph. The whole chart only represents 10,000 years. 

gisp-last-10000-new.png

The general trend is over just about 10,000 years and we are now on an upswing. Answer this. Who would have more incentive to spread disinformation? Scientists that are supporting the human induced climate change theory, or scientists working for the carbon based energy industry that stands to lose billions of $$$ if the theory is true?

8 minutes ago, wildcat junkie said:

The general trend is over just about 10,000 years and we are now on an upswing. Answer this. Who would have more incentive to spread disinformation? Scientists that are supporting the human induced climate change theory, or scientists working for the carbon based energy industry that stands to lose billions of $$$ if the theory is true?

We are in a minor up tick that is still substantially below higher trends that are far lass that the 10's of thousands of years you stated.  The overall 10,000 year trend is down based on the ice core data. No? Are you saying that NSF is oil company funded?

I'd like to see a graph overlaying Al Gore's bank account and personal wealth with this hysteria, with actual documented change in climate. That would be an interesting project. Leo Dicaprio would be another one. Baseless fear-mongering pays handsomely.

Bill Whittle nailed it: "Leo Dicaprio and Al Gore don't have private jets and multiple residences so they can promote the concept of Global Warming. They promote that concept so that they can afford to have private jets and multiple residences."

• Like 1