SD Card Reader ?

GreeneHunter

I use a $40 Kindle Fire. All of my cams are running microsd with full size adapters and then I just pop the micro out and put it into the kindle and I'm off to the races. Why pay more for a device that only checks full size sd cards? With a hot spot via my phone I can even use amazon photos to sync the pics back up to the internet then clear them off the card.

Edited by Core

The thing I don't like about the smart phone adapter is you can't put the chip in and swipe through the pictures ,you have to open and close each one individually or download them all to swipe through them. I ended up buying a 7 inch tablet ,the thumbnails are big enough to view all the pictures in the woods with out going through each one individually or having to download the pictures to swipe through. 

34 minutes ago, rachunter said:

it's a cuddyback sd card reader I got it when I had a flip phone. it's a nice little unit the thing I liked was you can separate cards into files instead of trying to remember which card was where. i'm sure the newer units do that now.

Message sent !

I have an IPhone and have the adapter from Apple. It works fine for me. I download the entire card and then delete it and put it back in. Then I go through the pics after I'm out of the area. 
My dad tried to use one of these from apple and could not get it to work.

I was hoping to be able to make it easier to text pictures to me

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk