Lets see some more trail camera photos! 2010 Edition

HuntingNY

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the beans are just soybeans and the turnips are purple top and Appin mixed...as of yesterday they are about 9 inches high....Dad in-law called tonight...50ft off the drive he spotted a low wide racked 8pt trying to cross over to the house side of road....he was coming off that plot...which is where I spotted a huge doe standing infront of my stand on.........

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a trailcam photo, but one I took with my camera while out turkey hunting this weekend.  Not the sharpest photo because I had to crop it in a bit.  He was about 60 yards from me when I saw him.  He was a 6 pointer.  As usual, got to see deer but NO turkey while turkey hunting! 

post-724-131455350721_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a couple of bucks walking. I set my stand on this spot after. I can't quite make out the rack on the larger one but it looks like quite a shooter! Cameras are back up and running, hopefully I can get a closer shot of him. The six walked out in front of me while I was at a different stand a few days ago and the arrow fell short at over 30 yrds.

post-1719-131455359715_thumb.jpg

post-1719-131455359736_thumb.jpg

post-1719-131455359758_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

2010, date and time were not set.  I watched him all June, then July he must have been hitting the neighbors soybeans where I couldn't see him from the road.  We backed off in order not to pressure him too hard early in bow, then I had to work a ton during the rut.  Also, at the same time the farmer who rents the fields in the area harvested, plowed and manured all the fields. 

We kept the pressure off, and I saw him 2nd week of gun after sunset.  Hope he made it, and I do give God all the glory and thankful for the experiences I had w/him this yr.