Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Tree umbrella is awesome until you forget to not lean with back against tree. Water comes down tree and grabs lower back. Then into boxers giving the big soggy diaper feeling 

It is even worse if you are sitting in a tree hammock seat strapped below one in the rain.  Those things hold water just like a bath-tub and collect it off the tree like a funnel.  Don't ask me how I know.  It is is good to hear that folks have shot deer during the rain under one though.    

Think I'll load up and head out for an afternoon hunt. Sutures come out tomorrow. So may be a bit more mobil after that. So short walks to close stands will be it, for this years remaining hunts. But just to get out, is the best medicine for me!

• Like 12

Son of a bitcxxx 

I can't be sick right now with some medical procedures coming up next week.  I have a serious man flu.   My weekend hunts are in great jeopardy. I hope muzzle works out better. What a terrible season for me. All you guys complaining about not seeing/ harvesting, it could be worse.   Much worse.  

• Like 1

In my comfortable chair blind, overlooking a daylight acive area, that cameras are still showing a couple of decent bucks. Will sit to last legal light.20171206_132210.thumb.jpg.35e9bd9ed5a0b867946368102f943cbf.jpgNiice pinch point bettween this upper area and the hay fields below. About a humdred yard shot to the bow blind. Easy work for the Sako. Just need deer!

• Like 6

Wrong. Never a 13th floor so really only 43rd floor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually if L is ground level then 1 is really 2, so 44 might truly be 44, this u are correct?

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Actually if L is ground level then 1 is really 2, so 44 might truly be 44, this u are correct?

I would never even consider a firm with offices way down on the 44th floor.  lol

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, grampy said:

IMG_20061.thumb.jpg.b279cf606cc65f7d7241f51355ec2980.jpgIMG_20051.thumb.jpg.ade29025f06e62a88d7f834314ef42c0.jpgThese pic's from a couple of days ago. Overlooking this area now.

TF,I saw that some parts of WNY, would get some snow. Guess the weatherman was right for a change!

Wow,what a porker that buck is. I hope you get to see him and have a friend drag him out for you.