Super Bowl LII predictions ?

Water Rat

36 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Drew Brees deserves HOF

Peyton Manning (even thought I hate him) deserves HOF

Most likely Big Ben, Aaron Rodgers, Etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eli, Rivers and Romo will all get in, not that I think they deserve it

edited, just looked over Romo, hes not getting in.

Edited by The_Real_TCIII
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I disagree 100%. In fact, I think they are underpaid and have a crappy agreement. A lot of the salaries aren’t fully guaranteed like they are in other sports. These guys make the owners and cities tons of $, so are they really being compensated accordingly? It’s a million times easier to become a lawyer or a doctor than to become a hall of fame athlete. Imagine going to work everyday in front of 100K live fans going wild and millions watching on TV. Everyone is 1 injury away from Never getting paid again.

A fireman is one step or door away from never living again...a cop is on car,bullet,knife away from never living again, a soldier is one training exercise,bullet, bomb, ect ect from never living again... Do we A Hole Americans dole out the cash we do for them that we do on football and all it's paraphernalia...So these guys can disrespect the country that allows them their woeful,according to you ,existence?  I think not...

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, growalot said:

A fireman is one step or door away from never living again...a cop is on car,bullet,knife away from never living again, a soldier is one training exercise,bullet, bomb, ect ect from never living again... Do we A Hole Americans dole out the cash we do for them that we do on football and all it's paraphernalia...So these guys can disrespect the country that allows them their woeful,according to you ,existence?  I think not...

No one is paying billions of dollars to televise those jobs, it is what it is.

I’m sorry but I disagree. I completely respect fireman and cops, but again those jobs require a skillset that millions of people have. It’s just a question of whether or not they want to do that for a living. With professional athletes, they are entertainers like actors or singers. Everything they do is live.

Majority of athletes do not disrespect this country, btw.

I don't know if I would want their money or life, considering the damage they do to their bodies, especially the long-term effects. But at least they are now educated on what they are getting themselves into.

Back top the OP....I haven't been putting in much time with the NFL, just disappointed with the whole situation in general, and putting politics in front of entertainment. Of course, it has to be the one year that the Eagles are looking solid in quite a while. I've been watching them for almost 50 years now, I really think they are due to win the big one. But, past Eagles teams have been known to choke, it's something of a Philadelphia tradition. Right now it looks like them and the Patriots, possibly the Steelers.

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

How can they (Bills) go to SB if they don’t make playoffs?

Both teams will run the table for their remaining games, and go through as wild cards! That's my prediction. But good thing I'm not a betting man.......lol

The buffalo bills are going to be at the super bowl this year. They are going to be on parking lot duty.:clapping::drinks: The bills suck, they dont even belong at college level. I fully do not support the NFL except for my taxes they take from me and give to them for financial support. So lame.

I just want different teams in the Super Bowl tired of having the same group of teams rotate in and out. Atlanta last year was awesome because they were new. It happens in all 4 major sports. Just look at the NBA Cav's vs. Warriors the last 3 years. That's gotta suck for fans of the other teams.  

I just want different teams in the Super Bowl tired of having the same group of teams rotate in and out. Atlanta last year was awesome because they were new. It happens in all 4 major sports. Just look at the NBA Cav's vs. Warriors the last 3 years. That's gotta suck for fans of the other teams.  

You will get that in the NFC but in the AFC you will get the same thing as the last 15-18 years- which is either Brady, Big Ben or Peyton Manning as AFC QB

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

You will get that in the NFC but in the AFC you will get the same thing as the last 15-18 years- which is either Brady, Big Ben or Peyton Manning as AFC QB

AFC will be Brady again. No one else in the AFC can touch New England its the sad truth. I was hoping the Bills where just going to make the playoffs but now they found yet another new way to screw that up. One thing I must say about the Bills is they keep us fans on our toes as to how they are going to screw everything up for themselves. 

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I wouldn't take anybody in the history of the NFL (any position) over Brady.

I dont discount his greatness but there are a number of QBs that put on the Pats the past 18 years would have the same number of rings. Their system is just that awesome. Matt Cassel won 11 games in it. Its pretty simple too and nobody copies them: Dont waste high draft picks on RB and WR, dont over pay anyone (except future HOFer Stephon Gilmore) and build great O/D lines

2 hours ago, growalot said:

I agree completely, all of those mentioned should be making more money then a pro athlete ,unfortunately that's not how it works . 

23 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I dont discount his greatness but there are a number of QBs that put on the Pats the past 18 years would have the same number of rings. Their system is just that awesome. Matt Cassel won 11 games in it. Its pretty simple too and nobody copies them: Dont waste high draft picks on RB and WR, dont over pay anyone (except future HOFer Stephon Gilmore) and build great O/D lines

But reverse it and give Brady Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne instead of all the little white guys over the years. Let's not forget Brady should have more 2 SB's if not for Welker's drop and a freak catch by Tyree.

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

But reverse it and give Brady Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne instead of all the little white guys over the years. Let's not forget Brady should have more 2 SB's if not for Welker's drop and a freak catch by Tyree.

Give those guys Belicheck instead of Dungy. Also Brady did get gifted a SB by Pete Carrol so lets call it 6

15 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Welker and Edelman are great players. Them flying around the middle is a huge part of their scheme

Give those guys Belicheck instead of Dungy. Also Brady did get gifted a SB by Pete Carrol so lets call it 6

But Pats highly touted D gave up 21-3 halftime lead to Colts when the colts finally won a SB over Bears. So that should have been 7 or 8!