Another victory for justice

Doc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bin Laden dead!!! Justice may not have come as swiftly as we would like, but it did come. A message has been sent.

Doc, he may be dead but it's not over, not by a long shot. No time to celebrate,must still be on alert.

Dave

Only took 10 years..

Well I think this happening now should offer us an avenue to get our troops out of the area and offer closure. Iraq wants us out of there, Pakistan is turning on us, and Karzai - he's a clown.

Only took 10 years..

Well I think this happening now should offer us an avenue to get our troops out of the area and offer closure. Iraq wants us out of there, Pakistan is turning on us, and Karzai - he's a clown.

Totally agree, lets get out now!!!!!!!!!

Dave

Doc, he may be dead but it's not over, not by a long shot. No time to celebrate,must still be on alert.

Dave

No, this is a time to celebrate as well as heighten our awareness that the danger still exists. Yes we should feel free to celebrate the fact that an assault on our citizenry has at last been avenged and that a message has been sent that we do indeed have a long reach around the globe. And it is also true that we can look for heightened attempts at reprisals. Hopefully we can be just as vigilant and perhaps even more so to continue out-maneuvering these wackos as we have done since 911.

Dave

No, this is a time to celebrate as well as heighten our awareness that the danger still exists. Yes we should feel free to celebrate the fact that an assault on our citizenry has at last been avenged and that a message has been sent that we do indeed have a long reach around the globe. And it is also true that we can look for heightened attempts at reprisals. Hopefully we can be just as vigilant and perhaps even more so to continue out-maneuvering these wackos as we have done since 911.

Doc, as a veteran and someone who worked at the World Trade Center the day the two planes hit, and for the 3 weeks that followed. I am not celebrating but I am glad he is dead. There is always someone to take his place.

Dave

What was up with the burial at sea? Anyone make some sense from it?

Supposedly it was too honor Muslim tradition.  I don't think anyone really needed to worry about Muslim tradition when it comes to this guy.  They better post some pictures and other proof real fast in my opinion.  After him being on the lam for 10 years it is downright stupid that they disposed of his body so quickly.  I don't think it needed to be dragged thru the streets, but surely not gotten rid of so quickly neither.

I also heard early this morning that he's been dead for 2 weeks and they were conducting DNA tests to make sure it was him. Later this morning they said he was killed Friday. :-\  I surely dunno.

Lets get Donald Trump to have them produce the death certificate.!!!!!!!!!

Dave :)

You're not kidding.  You think the segment of this nation who doesn't believe that Obama was born in the US will believe Bin Laden's death without any real evidence??

I believe that a Muslim has to be buried within 72 hours and I heard the same report that they didn't want a shrine made to him so that was behind the burial at sea. He was camped out in the largest, most lavish complex in the area of Pakistan and their Govt didn't know he was there. I don't by that one.

I am glad he is gone but there will always be someone to take his place.

Yup thats what we usually say here when someone says they shot a record setting buck, or saw a mt. lion wheres the proof lol.  Now I'm saying this is the new conspiracy theroy or whatever just looking for some rock solid proof to ease the mind....Dumping at sea seems fishy as well?!? Just my .02

CNY

P.S. glad he's dead

Now, let's see how fast the Obomber folks will be saying Obama is the hero cause he got the bad guy, and that will be there rally call to reelect the dumb ass.

When the real hero's are the seal team that got the job done !

Thank You Seal teams !

What doubts I may have without visual evidence pales to the historic event that has taken place. I am sure the cloud of political correctness weighs on how this was broadcasted to the world. I do not like our current POTUS however I gotta think he doesn't want another scam like wmd on his hands so this had to be confirmed. It is done.

Good riddance to the scum bag. The people that said Gitmo should be closed or that our interrogation techniques were wrong should be eating crow. Im glad they didnt leave a place for a shrine to popup, but part of me thinks that his head should have been displayed on a stake. Whomever the SEAL was that put the bullet in his head is a real hero, including the men on his team. We will probably never know his name, but my thanks to him and everyone else in our military for all that they do.