Working on a new prosthetic arm

Bionic

24 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Don't take the Mighty Taco sauce as they might get offended.   And the crying baby on the plane is not that big of deal, it's the granola dude sitting next to you wearing too much patchouli oil

2 dudes next to me flying from Brazil to Miami recent hadn't taken a bath.......well......ever. Had aisle and had to turn head to breathe. Uh.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently there is a new arm system coming out that is just unreal.  I do not know much aboutbit other than my prosthetist asked if I wanted to wear the most badass arm out there.  He is as professional as it gets, so to hear that, makes me excited to see this arm.  Sometime in January...

• Like 7

Apparently there is a new arm system coming out that is just unreal.  I do not know much aboutbit other than my prosthetist asked if I wanted to wear the most badass arm out there.  He is as professional as it gets, so to hear that, makes me excited to see this arm.  Sometime in January...
We must see this new cremé de la cremé arm!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I hope so! But I hate to say a whole lot since I was planning on a new arm when I created this thread, and that never happened due to a fall.  Although, I am a firm believer in that “everything happens for a reason”....so if I hadn’t broke my current prosthesis last winter, I woukd not be eligible for insurance coverage on this new system apparently coming out...so one day at a time.  Who knows, I might not even like it.  Will get to see the full full arm next month, if I understood correctly.  Full arm as in electronically controlled shoulder, electronically controlled elbow, electronically controlled wrist, and hand, the full kitten caboodle.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 12:50 AM, The Jerkman said:

Can't put a price on cool

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

On 12/16/2018 at 12:49 AM, Bionic said:

Me tooooo!!!!

apparently its a $400k arm

:bad:

Can't put a price on being a real life Marvel Winter Soldier.  i bet it comes with the chrome armor exterior too.

CA_CivilWar_Luma_VFX_14.jpg

• Like 1

Thank guys!

was a bit busy earlier when this thread started to spike back up.  

I will let you guys know how it goes, since you are all excited for me, definitely appreciate the enthusiasm.  

I have not heard anything else about this other arm though.  I have to be careful though, if this company I am working with has anything new coming out, and parts are needed to be built by my prosthetics office, I need to watch my insurance requests. 

• Like 3