Working on a new prosthetic arm

Bionic

Leave the arm alone and just have them do something temporary to the high voltage sticker. My first thought was a subtle reference to “The Six Million Dollar man”. Better,Stronger,Faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That'd be most excellent!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NFA-ADK said:

Things are looking up for you my friend, best of luck hope everything works out for the best.  They could not have picked a better person!  

Thanks NFA! I appreciate that.  I never expected this opportunity,  and I hope I am not obnoxious by posting these opportunities.  You all have expresses genuine interest, which is why I felt I should share this news lately.  

• Like 1

Just catching up on your recent cool news!! What a neat opportunity. I’ve kept up with your new build and as others said find the tech fascinating. You come across as very positive and intuitive which is surely what they saw as well.

Enjoy the experience and keep paying it forward. Good luck with the opportunity. It should be fun!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Just catching up on your recent cool news!! What a neat opportunity. I’ve kept up with your new build and as others said find the tech fascinating. You come across as very positive and intuitive which is surely what they saw as well.

Enjoy the experience and keep paying it forward. Good luck with the opportunity. It should be fun!

Much appreciated! 

• Like 1

I don't want to be one of those obnoxious people who seem like they must spread their business all over.  I see the interest from you guys, so I will continue to share until I get no reply, lol.

So, I spoke with a separate lady this AM, she gaves me a 3 day window of when thr second trip will be.  I will be working with another prosthetic arm user.  We will be asked to not wear our prosthesis for this event.  We will speak for four separate groups of salespeople for this company I am an ambassador for.  We will be asked to share with them what we do for a living, hobbies,  and home life, and how the prosthesis we wear aids in these daily routines.  Afterwards,  the salespeople listening to us, will recommend,  and try to guess what it is that they feel I should be using.  This is all for their bosses to see just how well these salespeople communicate to prosthetists in the field.  Afterwards,  there is a big dinner.  I would rather leave at that point to eat at an authentic real deal Mexican restaurant.   

That will take place in January.   The first event will take place in December,  still unsure of dates, but it will be a few days as well I believe.   This event will be an interview, along with photos of lifelike jobs I do at my job.  Also, videos of me doing with with my prosthetics.  I am going to try and get them to rent a mini excavator,  or backhoe, because when I tell people I work for a Town Parks system, they automatically think I shovel, and rake dirt, and leaves all day.  I explained to then how we maintain 30 properties,  from lawn installation,  drainage, tree work, aeration, construction,  building maintenance,  mechanical maintenance/repairs,  playground demo, and prep for installation,  snow removal,  and on, and on, and on....so to get an excavator,  or stump grinder,  would really show how I am not a typical user.  We shall see, but I am looking forward to this.

I have never been on a plane either, honestly very nervous,  but I am going to bite the bullet obviously. 

• Like 5

Thanks for the update.  Sounds like a lot of thinking is going into this meeting. Hey man , you’ve said you’re not a people person.  Could have fooled us.  As far as the airplane. It’s nothing.  My wife makes me more nervous when she’s driving ... but that doesn’t help does it.  Looking forward to your ventures 

• Like 4

Just now, turkeyfeathers said:

Thanks for the update.  Sounds like a lot of thinking is going into this meeting. Hey man , you’ve said you’re not a people person.  Could have fooled us.  As far as the airplane. It’s nothing.  My wife makes me more nervous when she’s driving ... but that doesn’t help does it.  Looking forward to your ventures 

You're welcome,  you're a big reason I continue to update, I see your interest in genuine.  I really am not a people person.  I do not like crowds, and I get anxious, plus I take a very long time to open up to people.  I do these types of events to help others, I want to keep going forward and make something of all this.  Lol, I have little fear in a vehicle,  so I should be alright by the sounds of it. I will keep you posted for sure!

• Like 2

Awesome and keep the updates coming.  This is something that is truly interesting and from a genuine person and you are helping people.  And that is something you were interested in doing and took the time to post videos to try and do that on your own.  That means you meant it before they offered any fancy dinners to go with it. Like I said genuine.  

Quite a story here and keep telling it.  I need to know the ending now!  Lol

Good luck. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, crappyice said:

Really cool! I look forward to the updates! My flying advice..2 shots prior, 2 shots while, 1 celebratory shot upon safe landing!

I hear that, I will truly NEED to! Maybe several celebratory shots....lol

Will keep you updated for sure! Glad you're enjoying it.

1 minute ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Awesome and keep the updates coming.  This is something that is truly interesting and from a genuine person and you are helping people.  And that is something you were interested in doing and took the time to post videos to try and do that on your own.  That means you meant it before they offered any fancy dinners to go with it. Like I said genuine.  

Quite a story here and keep telling it.  I need to know the ending now!  Lol

Good luck. 

Thank you very much for the kind thoughts, that means a lot, much appreciated!  I truly hope it never ends though. 

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:59 PM, Bionic said:

Just got off the phone, Jan 7th 8th, and 9th for this event, set in stone now.  Come on Mexican restaurants! First flight ever, very excited!

Don't take the Mighty Taco sauce as they might get offended.   And the crying baby on the plane is not that big of deal, it's the granola dude sitting next to you wearing too much patchouli oil

• Like 4