The Yelling Goat’s On Fire!!!!!

Lawdwaz

25 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Probably the last thing they are thinking about after they suffered $300,000 in damages to their building losing their income for who knows how long. Should they call and cancel the promotion yeah obviously. Am I going to crucify them for not being on top of that... no. I’m sure they will make it right once they are back up and running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They didn’t own the building just leased it

23 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

If (and I hope she is) viewing along as a lurker on the site she can find some humor in all you sick o's humor.

I hear ya Larry.  Not very nice of me.  Just something that came to mind when I read Nomad's post.  (Not to throw him under the bus.)  It's funny where ya'll draw the line when it comes to acceptable humor.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stubborn1VT said:

I hear ya Larry.  Not very nice of me.  Just something that came to mind when I read Nomad's post.  (Not to throw him under the bus.)  It's funny where ya'll draw the line when it comes to acceptable humor.

I thought it was a sign of quick wit!!

I think she’d get a kick out of it........

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Well I’ll tell ya, leafblowing paths is a really good idea. Dead silent approach , deer use them , and guests can find their way in and out .

954E734A-D7FD-4ABD-95FF-894D75EBDFD4.jpeg

I did that 42 years ago on Lawrence Hill Rd in Canadice for my very first tree stand. All I had was a rake, I don’t believe leaf blowers were invented yet. 

• Like 1

Construction on goat begins tomorrow. Electrician who does work for me time to time is on the sight putting new panels up. Rumor is Fire started from over loaded power strip melted plug . 

Yea thanks to me. I called them and told them about my possible arrival. They are trying for an April 1st soft opening

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yea thanks to me. I called them and told them about my possible arrival. They are trying for an April 1st soft opening

You headed in April 1st ? ( no April fools ). Goosifer would like to get a bunch of people together at Griffin gastropub   Let’s set this up. 

• Like 3

You headed in April 1st ? ( no April fools ). Goosifer would like to get a bunch of people together at Griffin gastropub   Let’s set this up. 

Not April 1st. 3/31 is my bday and 4/1 is Easter.

But I am down for another weekend in April or May. I’ll fly in Friday night, leave Monday morning.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Not April 1st. 3/31 is my bday and 4/1 is Easter.

But I am down for another weekend in April or May. I’ll fly in Friday night, leave Monday morning.

That should be plenty of time for the crime, hearing and bail to be sent. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sodfather said:

Construction on goat begins tomorrow. Electrician who does work for me time to time is on the sight putting new panels up. Rumor is Fire started from over loaded power strip melted plug . 

As I tell my kids , and others who live in apartment and multi use buildings, “ it’s not just what you do, you gotta worry about what all the others do .”

• Like 2

Looks like the rebuild has started.
971135c26e48279770ca57dd4bd74fdf.jpg&key=a75c45aeb2b62a4b039a2eeb646439109a868b942540d54c116e59175a34fe55

TF, I bought Berbere spices online, going to try to recreate the wings, I'll let you know if I get close

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Insurance paying? Or a gofundme page?

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I don't know - probably insurance.  They will have a gap to cover from the deductible I'm sure.  Hope they had a good policy. 

Insurance paying? Or a gofundme page?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Otto said:

Looks like the rebuild has started.
971135c26e48279770ca57dd4bd74fdf.jpg

TF, I bought Berbere spices online, going to try to recreate the wings, I'll let you know if I get close

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Crispy is key. Going to make the honey yogurt dipping sauce ? 

• Like 1