Counseling without a Copay

Robhuntandfish

1 hour ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

I get it . The new giant one by me has everything ,its quite amazing .

Years ago some guys stole stuff out of lockers at the Bayview Y, I lost $90 and a credit card, they never found my snub nose .38 thank God.

I saw the guys but did not know what the were up to at that point, once I figured it out and called the cops, I went straight to Wal mart across the road .

I asked the Bell Ringer out front if he saw three so and so’s..... yep they just left ! I just missed them , they bought gift cards off the stolen CC before they got cancelled .

Unreal,  what scumbags.  Its pretty bad when Walmart is the first place to check, funny but its really not.

Walmart parking lots aren't safe . I had parked at the Walmart in Webster and had 2 Buffalo Bills tickets for the Patriots game on my Dash Board . Someone broke into my car and when I came out there were 4 Buffalo bills tickets on the dash board . 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Walmart parking lots aren't safe . I had parked at the Walmart in Webster and had 2 Buffalo Bills tickets for the Patriots game on my Dash Board . Someone broke into my car and when I came out there were 4 Buffalo bills tickets on the dash board . 

Thats messed up!

Speaking of messed up, walmart parking lots are where a lot of drug deals take place out here at said walmart.  Ugh

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, fasteddie said:

I hate the Robo calls . The "Do not call list" is worthless . I have a land line that is used strictly for FAXing . Only one other person knows the number but I get calls every day and just don't answer . As for my cell phone , if I don't recognize the number , I don't answer . If someone wants to leave a voice mail , okay . 

Wait, you still fax things? What are they? Stone tablets?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fasteddie said:

Cruel bastards

4 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Found a pic of FastEddie faxing some paperwork the other day

Fast EddieFaxMachine.jpg

That looks like a Mimeograph machine that they used to run off test papers in school  .

I occasionally install / remove Real Estate signs for a guy . He sends me the orders via fax . I can plan my route the night before I work . 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

That looks like a Mimeograph machine that they used to run off test papers in school  .

I occasionally install / remove Real Estate signs for a guy . He sends me the orders via fax . I can plan my route the night before I work . 

Thats exactly what it is

13 hours ago, Belo said:

Did y’all walk to school uphill both ways in the snow without shoes too? Geez

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did it in a loincloth with bark on my feet kept in place with bubble gum. Had to protect them from the 3 miles of thorn bushes between our house and the school.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I did it in a loincloth with bark on my feet kept in place with bubble gum. Had to protect them from the 3 miles of thorn bushes between our house and the school.

Man, you really had it easy! 

Now, back in my day.................................................grin.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, grampy said:

Man, you really had it easy! 

Now, back in my day.................................................grin.

It was actually not bad in the summer. My loincloth had lots of holes in it from the thorn bushes. Made for a nice breeze on my nether-regions.

• Haha 1

A couple of pet peeves that I have are ------

Lazy a-holes that don't put their shopping carts in the supplied racks . Sometimes they are only a couple spaces away . I park out a ways to be away from the shoppers and still end up with dings / scratches from carts .

Another is the lazy slobs that don't clear the snow and Ice off of the roof of their vehicles . I stay back a ways from them as I got a chip in my windshield from a piece of flying ice . 

We have become a nation of slobs ! Volunteers clean up the garbage along the highways and two days later it is littered again ! :aggressive:

9 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Lazy a-holes that don't put their shopping carts in the supplied racks . Sometimes they are only a couple spaces away . I park out a ways to be away from the shoppers and still end up with dings / scratches from carts .

Another is the lazy slobs that don't clear the snow and Ice off of the roof of their vehicles . I stay back a ways from them as I got a chip in my windshield from a piece of flying ice . 

We have become a nation of slobs ! Volunteers clean up the garbage along the highways and two days later it is littered again ! :aggressive:

Yeeeaaaah that is aggravating.  Im a nutjob in parking lots.  I probably look like a P.I. i brainstorm what might happen if I park here, or there, pretty ridiculous.   I just dont want dings, or scratches.  People just do not respect other peoples belongings.  

28 minutes ago, Rob... said:

Took a bit to locate this thread after the title change. Here's one for ya'll, and even has the cops being morally stupid! WTF IS wrong with people!

http://wnyt.com/news/coeymans-police-video-running-raccoon-over-albany-county/4822812/

C'mon! There had to be a more humane way to get rid of the raccoon! Disgusting!

Ugh, thats just uncalled for, disgusting,  and all sorts of other negative feelings, I cannot seem to describe.   I like animals way more than people, I don't care if an animal doesn't serve a purpose to benefit society, or anyone, it should not have to go through what that racoon went through.  

The participating cops should be stoned to a bloody pulp by the bystanders....

Edited by Bionic

On 3/9/2018 at 9:52 AM, fasteddie said:

That really depends, If I have my kids in the vehicle I will push the cart to the front of my vehicle away from other cars if the corral is a long ways from the vehicle otherwise it is put back. The ice on the top of vehicles is a tough one too. With our vehicles I try to get all the snow off the top but I just can't reach on my wifes car so the middle 10" doesn't get cleared and that is with me standing in the door. That is just me but I know what you mean.

My wife and I actually park next to shopping carts left in the parking lot so she can grab it and put the kids in it and doesn't have to walk 1 kid into the store while trying to carry another weighing 25lbs. plus her purse from forever away. 

Here is another one for you, how about those specialized parking spots for Vets, expecting mothers or mother with small children, ect. that people abuse the crap out of. That really pisses me off watching some fat A$$ park there and an expecting mother walking across the parking lot.

heres one that sticks in my craw a little.  National grid just announced a rate hike- now I am not one to complain about the electric bill as I actually think its amazing that i can have power at the house and year long maint for what i pay - and the aging system needs more and more work but.......

there is going to be an 11% increase for all users which will equal about $2.20 a month this year and again over the next three.  But there is also going to be a 55% reduction for low income users????? WTF cause electricity to their house is cheaper?  And guess what we are probably paying that rate decrease through a govt program.  Look I would prob be all for an extended senior low income discount- that makes some sense. But lets make it easier for people not to work..... nope ! 

and even if they get a reduction its going to be more than half?????  doesnt seem right 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2