Pull behind wagon for my Quad

Guys,

I want to have it to move stone, wood and give my kids a ride. Have looked online at Northern tool,

Lowes, Sears, Tractor supply and a local place in Canisteo (payne's). They run from 200-800$. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Would love to get one for about 350$

Get a used utility trailer. Put a ball hitch on your Quad and you're ready to go. I have an old 1/2 ton utility trailer that is used strictly for ATV use around the property. If I ever was forced to sell it, I'll guarantee that it would have to go for a lot less than $350. Brand new ones aren't a whole lot more. Mine is 8' long, but they make shorter ones (6', I believe).

Now, the one thing that I cannot do with that trailer and the ATV is go up the man-killer hill behind my house. For that I have a tiny garden tractor trailer that I built. Depending on what I might put in there, even that can be a mighty scary ride. However, for most utility use around relatively flat-ish land, the ATV will pull that loaded up 8 foot utility trailer around all day long with no problem at all.

I bought an Otter brand 6 years ago around $300.00 It is a molded plastic tub shape,I think ABS material I use it almost every other day behind my ATV I haul blue stone for stone walls,fire wood,dirt  and every thing else,It has wide tires not thoes skiney things,and a tilt feature.I know we had at least 1000 pounds in it,It is on the move all year.I would definitely buy another one if needed. 

• 4 weeks later...