Lets see some more trail camera photos - 2011 version!

burmjohn

I seem to have a hole herd of 3.5 yr olds. Not compaining or anything but with so many good pics this summer, i was hoping to see one to put on the top of the hit list. Probably won't get many more pics that i can use to my advantage come the bow season because i pulled all my cams out of my hunting areas and put them in areas that wont spook or educate any big boys. These will all be tough to let walk but have to remind myself what they will look like with another yr under their belt.

post-1355-0-44629400-1317945859_thumb.jp

post-1355-0-85596400-1317946233_thumb.jp

post-1355-0-97369100-1317946296_thumb.jp

ny. thanks . That cam is about 50yrds. from my absolute best rut stand so i had to pull it and not risk anything getting spooky. It's one of those magical spots where when the bucks get franticly chasing the does, this is were they corral them up. Its a 4 acre bowl surrounded on three sides by sanctuary bedding area and the creek makes up the fourth side. between the 1st- about the 10th of Nov. the parade of bucks is amazing. The only downfall is that at this time of yr. the bucks are hard to stop cuz they're all cracked out on estrous nose candy..