Gun Ownership Up & Violent Crime Down per FBI

Yes most deffinitely it would help, maybe thats why they are so grumpy all the time, constipation's a mother huh guys. An added benefit that I know of is the greens would help cut down on the power of the smell of their urine , so it will help them be more scent free.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There you go!! And that was Doewhacker's and steve863's helpful hunting tip of the day. LOL

Brought to you by.....?? Do you think the NRA would sponsor us?    8)

no, but I hear there's a new org. that might! it's called H.U.T.A.

Hunter's for the Unethical Treatment of A-holes

http://huntingny.com/forums/index.php/topic,4985.15.html

We're anti-peta!

There you go!! And that was Doewhacker's and steve863's helpful hunting tip of the day. LOL

Brought to you by.....?? Do you think the NRA would sponsor us?    8)

We will need a real celebrity to be our spokes person for commercials for hunting shows.. you know exactly who I am talking about with out saying it.

There's this basketball forum I was on and they had a thread where one guy was arguing about how horrible he thought Danilo Gallinari and Mike D'Antoni were.  Others would defend the player and coach.  As the argument went back and forth, someone state the poster was racist because the player and coach was white and he was black and next thing you know entire pages of the thread was filled with nothing but insults and name calling.  It got to the point that the rest of us reader forgot what the actual argument was even about.

Morons always think everything is a joke.  A sense of humor doesn't mean acting like children when serious issues need to be addressed.

Maturity is obviously something that has passed you all by.

Like we don't try to seriously discuss things here?  The problem is that YOU don't want anyone challenging you on the crap you post.  I do say that our side considers it quite a victory when you actually admitted that a national gunowners card would be a good idea, so the input we made to this thread obviously made you think for a change.  Maybe you should do that more often instead of accusing everyone of being un-american who might disagree with anything you post.

Morons always think everything is a joke.  A sense of humor doesn't mean acting like children when serious issues need to be addressed.

Maturity is obviously something that has passed you all by.

YOU are the joke here, a punch line and nothing more. Being member of the NRA doesn't make you a board member and does not mean you have actually done a damn thing. Take a look at how many of your threads go unresponded here and maybe you will get the point, but I doubt it.

The point I get is this forum has a couple of people who will never comprehend anything above the third grade reading level, and will choose to respond with jokes to try and divert attention from their lack of knowlege and understanding.

If you had any real knowledge of the posted subject matter, you would post it in an intelligent, debatable manner.  Better you don't respond to my posts and show your ignorance.

VJP, you confuse 'knowledge' with the ability to regurgitate and disseminate any propaganda or rhetoric that is in line with your personal agenda.  Those of us who don't agree with or understand your position do not lack the basic ability to comprehend- we just can't believe that someone can be so close-minded and ridiculous.

The point I get is this forum has a couple of people who will never comprehend anything above the third grade reading level, and will choose to respond with jokes to try and divert attention from their lack of knowlege and understanding.

If you had any real knowledge of the posted subject matter, you would post it in an intelligent, debatable manner.  Better you don't respond to my posts and show your ignorance.

Awww it's not that bad... they are very entertaining... kinda like watching a dog chase his own tail... I think it's funny how they never attack the content of what you post... just the source... I really don't think they even read the post... because they're too afraid they might actually learn something... it's easier to attack you... I'm sure it's just them mimicing how they got picked on when they were kids... you can tell by how childish their posts are... but they are good for a laugh

I think it's funny how they never attack the content of what you post... just the source

Ever heard the expression 'consider the source'?  Most of his posts don't deserve the dignity of a response.  They are nothing more than biased propaganda.  You guys are just so brainwashed that you eat this stuff up.  Laugh it up at your next militia meeting.

Propaganda in who's eyes?... someone like you that opposes the view?... It's like saying that because you don't like the teacher that says 2+2=4... then it must not be true... if you can prove that 2+2 doen't equal 4 ... then you have an argument.... just because you think the teacher is a biased propagandist...  still doesn't dismiss the fact that 2+2=4

Propaganda works for both sides of the argument to further ones agenda. What is lacking is impartiality based upon objective criteria.    Exactly.  But, when someone is so brainwashed, they can't recognize the difference between propaganda and fact. Comparing 2+2 to VJP's posts is absure and only demonstrates the lack of objectivity.

Propaganda works for both sides of the argument to further ones agenda. What is lacking is impartiality based upon objective criteria.    Exactly.  But, when someone is so brainwashed, they can't recognize the difference between propaganda and fact. Comparing 2+2 to VJP's posts is absure and only demonstrates the lack of objectivity.

Unless I am wrong ....I don't recall you providing any proof to back up any of your arguments, or contradictions to his.

Unless I am wrong ....I don't recall you providing any proof to back up any of your arguments, or contradictions to his.

On websites such as these, opinions tend to masquerade as facts. Jump in,should you feel the need to! 8)

On websites such as these, opinions tend to masquerade as facts. Jump in,should you feel the need to! 8)

Yeah, the water's HOT!

As I said earlier, something so entirely biased and intentionally inflamatory does not deserve rebuttal and shouldn't be dignified with a response.

So if facts are provided from a evidently biased source...and are valid facts, they are discounted as invalid because they could imflame people. It really sounds to me that anything that contradicts your view is discounted. Not disputed or proven wrong but you just have the ability to avoid the opposite view to yours in spite of any facts. That sure sounds like just what you have been complaining about with the guys opposite you views.

As I said earlier, something so entirely biased and intentionally inflamatory does not deserve rebuttal and shouldn't be dignified with a response.

So why do you bother to respond at all? Just to fuel the fire! My mother use to say if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. Good advice.

Dave