Maine, finally here.

Bionic

1 minute ago, mowin said:

Fantastic.   Glad you're excited. I'll be in Maine last week of September to help a buddy of mine on his moose hunt. 

Post lots of pics. Looking forward to seeing them. 

Where in Maine? We are there until 19th i believe 

12 hours ago, Bionic said:

This trip is going to be super special, and I cannot wait to share pics.  I am beyond excited tonight, and cannot wait.  

G/f always talks about wanting to go to maine,have never been.after scrolling through this topic i can see why.some beautiful scenery for sure!!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, doebuck1234 said:

G/f always talks about wanting to go to maine,have never been.after scrolling through this topic i can see why.some beautiful scenery for sure!!!

You should really bite the bullet, and go if you enjoyed the pics.  She was like yeah ok sounds interesting, and different, the first time I told her we should go.  She now loves Maine for than I think I do, and I want to sell everything, and move there to die.

life is short...go.

i will be posting a boat load of pics this trip. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Bionic said:

You should really bite the bullet, and go if you enjoyed the pics.  She was like yeah ok sounds interesting, and different, the first time I told her we should go.  She now loves Maine for than I think I do, and I want to sell everything, and move there to die.

life is short...go.

i will be posting a boat load of pics this trip. 

^^^^^what pygmy said!!!!looking forward to the pics!!!

• Like 1

Seeing the northern lights has been a goal/dream for us to see.  Earlier in the year there was a slim chance here in lower NY to see it, I set my alarm every half hour-40 mins and stepped outside to look, saw nothing, and we don't have a lot of light pollution in this area, so I was hoping, but nothing.  Definitely disappointing to see these pics on Instagram showing up.  One day...:good: