Awesome Supreme Court Justice pic

I’m am holding out hope that Flake struck the deal of a lifetime! How you ask...knowing that Kav is innocent (or not guilty based on the lack of evidence) he went to Coon and said I will give you the week but after the week if nothing changes YOU (coon) must vote yes on the floor.
Flake gets an insurance vote from the Dems and both he and coons gets “bi-partisan street cred”

Trying to be optimistic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Narrative seriously shifted and I worry this guy won’t survive.

As a result of the outlandish accusations (that seem to be forgotten all of a sudden now that there is an FBI investigation finding nothing except a nerdy HS/Yale kid), Kavanaugh‘s “true colors” were on display and he is not fit to serve on SC based on his outburst during this “job interviews”(not my feelings but the new narrative).

While to do not agree that he does not have the right stuff for the job, I do agree that his attacking Senator, Clinton’s and The Dem establishment did not show off his best even while his life was being ripped a part. Sux he had to go through this to try to serve his country.

Now that he has been confirmed, two things are bound to happen:  First, there will be a big backlash against the Democrats in the mid-term elections, as a direct result of them stirring up a "hornets nest" of Republican support because of their usage of this confused woman in an attempt to further their own agenda.   I probably would not have voted had they not, and I know that I am not alone in that respect.   

Second, Brett K will be so inspired, due to their unjustified attacks on him, that he will work tirelessly to overturn Roe vs Wade.   Trump's next two picks, following  the retirement of the next two oldest Justices (both Democratic appointees), will likely be even more conservative.  That will smooth the rails for Brett K, in achieving his own agenda.   

For these reasons, I now offer my complete forgiveness and would even like to give a big thank-you to Dr Ford for going public with her "bad-dream".   Up to 3000 human fetuses a day might soon be saved in the USA.       

Edited by wolc123

Shame on all those who voted against Judge Kavanaugh.  They are a disgrace to the justice system of laying guilt on an innocent person.

New York's senators need to be voted out.  Both are disgraceful members of the blind mob rule mentality continuing their attack on an innocent man.  Both these senators had no problem with Hillary Clinton's proven crime of transmitting classified information. 

Judge Kavanaugh was investigated SIX times by the FBI as he moved up the judicial ladder.  All SIX found nothing.  That seventh and unnecessary investigation based on Dr. Fords 35 year old amnesic accusation was a waste of tax payers money that proved he was innocent.

Congratulations Judge Kavanaugh on your appointment.  Please protect our Constitution.  The evil doers lost this time, but as we speak they are dreaming up more  destruction to America.

• Like 3

Slow down boys and girls...Kavanaugh is a legitimate (albeit conservative leaning) judge. My hope is that he rises above this BS and fairly decided cases on front of him. Revenge should not be his game...have at me for that one!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Slow down boys and girls...Kavanaugh is a legitimate (albeit conservative leaning) judge. My hope is that he rises above this BS and fairly decided cases on front of him. Revenge should not be his game...have at me for that one!!

Slow down heck no, hammer down I say.  Down with Roe vs Wade.  Send them liberals packing.  Vote them all out in November.

Last I checked the supreme court is meant to decide whether laws are constitutional not make new laws nor run political agendas. He is a strict constitutionalist and believes in precedent set by prior supreme court rulings. So no going after liberals shit a la wolc. Dude just relax a bit. The supreme court is supposed to be based on written law and if its constitutional not to push political agendas

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Last I checked the supreme court is meant to decide whether laws are constitutional not make new laws nor run political agendas. He is a strict constitutionalist and believes in precedent set by prior supreme court rulings. So no going after liberals shit a la wolc. Dude just relax a bit. The supreme court is supposed to be based on written law and if its constitutional not to push political agendas

Where did I say the Supreme Court makes laws ?   They have the final say on interpretation.  The 5-4 conservative majority is huge.   Why do you suppose the Democrats put up so much fuss over this ?   Are you happy or sad about his confirmation today ?   

Where did I say the Supreme Court makes laws ?   They have the final say on interpretation.  The 5-4 conservative majority is huge.   Why do you suppose the Democrats put up so much fuss over this ?   Are you happy or sad about his confirmation today ?   
I am quite pleased but you are hoping that he goes on a rampage and tries to screw the Democrats out of spite. That is not what any justice should ever do regardless of which side of the aisle they may fall personally/politically.

On 9/29/2018 at 5:34 PM, greg54 said:

If Judge Kavanaugh for some reason was not appointed, I wonder if the left would have the next nominee accused of the same allegations....all they have to do is say "he abused me" and it will be delay delay all over again.

%100  that is what would happen. 

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

I am quite pleased but you are hoping that he goes on a rampage and tries to screw the Democrats out of spite. That is not what any justice should ever do regardless of which side of the aisle they may fall personally/politically.

All he has to do is follow the Constitution and the law and already he will be seen as screwing with the Democrats. 

They want judges that make up the law as they like not ones that actually  read and follow it .

• Like 2

My understanding is that the most recent (FBI investigation # 7) of Brett K did prove that at least some of the allegations, which were put forth by lawyers representing Dr Ford, were false.   In my opinion, those lawyers should be disbarred and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.   The media has not reported on this, which should come as no surprise, given their overwhelming leftist leaning.   My own information was obtained from Bill Orielly's website. 

The voting public already has the ability to vote out all those Democrats, currently in positions of power, who "ran with those balls".  The chips will start to fall in the upcoming mid-term elections.   As far as prosecution of Dr Ford goes, she does not deserve any, but should be comforted and thanked for what she has done to pull all these evil tools of the devil out of hiding so that the world can see their true colors.   She cant be blamed for believing her own bad dream.   Prosecuting her would send a bad message to women who really do go thru things like she has dreamed.   This incident has clearly shown how important it is to report that stuff to authorities ASAP.     

Finally, that brings us to what the new Judge will do, now that he has earned his spot at the big bench.   Senator Graham said it best: he was put thru Hell to get there.   With suffering comes strength, and I believe he will use that newfound strength to move quickly to end the massacre of abortions which has been going on in this country since Roe vs Wade (currently around 3000 per day).  Now he is in position to do something about that and there is not a damn thing that the democrats can do to stop him.    

Edited by wolc123

A conservative Justice is quite different than a conservative politician. Kavanaugh is a justice there to INTERPRET LAW and he does that conservatively often being a letter of the law guy, not spirit of the law. Justices (even ones we like) SHOULD have NO AGENDA and seeing this dudes record he SHOULD be doing just that

• Like 2

The Second Amendment is very clear in that it states "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed".

It s important to point out the Second Amendment uses the word "people" to convey who has the right to keep and bear arms. The the authors intended not to  restrict firearm ownership to only special groups or classes of people, so they used the word "people" to convey the right to all.  That is not to say that the right to firearm ownership cannot be restricted or prohibited to those who are violent criminals or mentally incapable of safely using a firearm to ensure public safety.  Sadly anti-gun politicians have enacted many useless laws like the SAFE Act that only serve to restrict or prohibit access to firearms by law abiding citizens.  

Sadly their are justices who are anti-gun or incompetent in the English language.  Just look at the Heller case as proof.

district-of-columbia-v-heller-9-728.jpg

Edited by Wilderness

Why should his appointment mean that the republicans can go for revenge? When does that stop? There has to be a middle ground that everyone can at least agree upon.

Long ago politicians stopped working together and only now look to see who can hurt the other side the most and that’s only making this country worse.

I’m glad after all the BS he was nominated but he shouldn’t have a personal agenda to hurt the democrats he should do the job he was appointed to do with his conservative look on life. That’s all.

• Like 2

Why should his appointment mean that the republicans can go for revenge? When does that stop? There has to be a middle ground that everyone can at least agree upon.

Long ago politicians stopped working together and only now look to see who can hurt the other side the most and that’s only making this country worse.

I’m glad after all the BS he was nominated but he shouldn’t have a personal agenda to hurt the democrats he should do the job he was appointed to do with his conservative look on life. That’s all.

What he said!
I truly believe he is not seeking a vendetta- his final testimony was pure rage and flight/FIGHT response to the attacks against him, his career and ultimately his entire life.
Let us be reminded, Kavanaugh clearly said, “I liked beer! I STILL like beer!” That should be good enough for us all!

• Like 1

Wolc you have since been blocked due to your incredibly ridiculous nonsense you spew. I dislike abortion as much as you but that doesn't mean justices should go against the whole purpose of their role and use vengeance. Hell you're almost as bad as papist now

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Wolc you have since been blocked due to your incredibly ridiculous nonsense you spew. I dislike abortion as much as you but that doesn't mean justices should go against the whole purpose of their role and use vengeance. Hell you're almost as bad as papist now

I am not sure what you mean by "blocked".      I think the "interpretation" thing about abortion comes down to defining when "new" life begins.  Roe vs Wade defined it as beginning at birth, while the Bible and Science indicate that it begins at conception.  The Bible always agrees with science but the liberals are not smart enough to see that and the public is easily duped.  

This is where the "as of yesterday" 5-4 conservative majority will have a big impact: in straightening out that interpretation.   That is their job as defined by the Constitution.   It is not about "vengeance", but rather about getting the interpretation right.   Do you understand the difference ?  As someone who pays these Judges wages, I expect them to do their job.       

The big problem for leftists is when life begins.  Roe v Wade says it begins at birth, but also restricts late term abortions because the fetus can survive on it's own at some point in the womb.  The law also allows for prosecution if a fetus is killed in the womb by an attacker, even if it happens in the first few weeks of pregnancy.

This is why leftist interpretation of the law is often so flawed.  Individual circumstances arise that go against a lot of the things they interpret as being legal.

If a case comes before the SCOTUS that revisits the Roe decision, the court may rule against Roe, but will have to clarify abortion law at that point.  The big money is on putting the law back into the state's hands, where it should be according to the Constitution.

That's just one area of federal overreach that will probably be considered by the SCOTUS in the future.

Kavanaugh isn't going to be the tip of the spear in any of these things, but leftists know how he will support and defend the Constitution with his opinions, and that is what they are fighting.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Rattler said:

The big problem for leftists is when life begins.  Roe v Wade says it begins at birth, but also restricts late term abortions because the fetus can survive on it's own at some point in the womb.  The law also allows for prosecution if a fetus is killed in the womb by an attacker, even if it happens in the first few weeks of pregnancy.

This is why leftist interpretation of the law is often so flawed.  Individual circumstances arise that go against a lot of the things they interpret as being legal.

If a case comes before the SCOTUS that revisits the Roe decision, the court may rule against Roe, but will have to clarify abortion law at that point.  The big money is on putting the law back into the state's hands, where it should be according to the Constitution.

That's just one area of federal overreach that will probably be considered by the SCOTUS in the future.

Kavanaugh isn't going to be the tip of the spear in any of these things, but leftists know how he will support and defend the Constitution with his opinions, and that is what they are fighting.

The lefty's are worried for nothing in the blue states   where they live nothing will change anyway .

If I had to guess yea so they will not get federal money to kill babys so what . States like NY and California will still found it on the state level .

Where I would bet 90% of these  fanatics live .

Edited by Storm914

On 10/7/2018 at 9:45 AM, Moho81 said:

And there is the error in the centrists and independents. To think for one minute that the Liberals would consider an option that was middle ground on any topic is laughable. They have proven it time after time after time. Hold on to your nickers if you think NY's Safe Act was bad. When Cuomo get's reelected version 2 will dwarf it and then we will be glad we have that extra seat in the SCOTUS 

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club
  • Like 1