I am such a sucker

moog5050

12 minutes ago, wooly said:

Oh man, you got some serious issues!

Nobody needs 8 recurves to kill a deer,lol

And stop using your shoes for target practice!:biggrin:

Pretty bow man!

Camo crocs rule!

by the way, I do own 8.  How did you know.  I need to check for cameras in the house. 

Edited by moog5050
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

Very nice!been thinking alot about getting into recurve.love bow hunting on the ground behind something.i can picture a spot and stalk in my future with a curve.would be really cool!now ive just gotta get one and practice practice practice!haha

You will love it. Start light.  

6 minutes ago, tarheel95 said:

Take him up on the offer. He got me hooked. I have to date, however, been able to avoid the multiple bow addiction.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

You did great tarheel first year congrats.  Sadly the one bow status will likely change but maybe you have superior self control.  

18 hours ago, moog5050 said:

It’s a tall tines.  

never heard of them.  i tend to look for Sauktrail, bruin, and widows. they all hold their value though so i never seem to find much. always see the same make and models on the net for sale.  still clearing out the basement to get a nice lane. shelving probably going up to help that this weekend.

7 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

never heard of them.  i tend to look for Sauktrail, bruin, and widows. they all hold their value though so i never seem to find much. always see the same make and models on the net for sale.  still clearing out the basement to get a nice lane. shelving probably going up to help that this weekend.

Brian Wessels of TT makes a great bow.  Slightly cheaper than widow but very similar in feel.  Very smooth.  9 month wait if you buy new.  Keep an eye out for one on AT.  They are worth it and hold their value well.  IMO, you can't go wrong with widows, schafers, and tall tines.  All my favorite bolt down traditional beauties.   Blacktail makes a great bow too but I never got along with the grip. Now if you want to go with a more modern ILF recurve, I really like the Morrison and Uukha limbs.

Get that shooting lane in.  So nice to be able to shoot whenever you want.

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1