Why No dove season in NY ?

Hunter007

1 hour ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Those 300's can get a little jumpy at times. Any little bit helps on some of those 400 yarders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could care less what anyone does to modify their rifles, but you're banging down your farm deer at 400 yds?

This thread is getting a little odd with some guys asking for pics of other guys. Which way ya swiping?

Seriously though - keep it going, there hasn't been a compelling multi-direction thread in weeks. Like a bad accident, I can't look away.

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Guess we won't have to ever worry about seeing your mug in a harvest thread huh. Even one of Wolc's buck fawns would give you a little credit.

There are plenty I could post for you from the past, but since you may want something more current and since you may think I've never shot anything, here is one with the doe I shot this past season at Culver's camp.  Had a great time there once again this year and that's what it's all about first and foremost.  After I shot this doe Culver brings over the young fella he was mentoring for the QDMA's "Field to Fork" program to teach him how to field dress on the doe I shot and wouldn't you know a nice buck just strolls on in while the three of us were shooting the breeze and the young fella Ryan drops the buck within feet of the doe that I killed.  How about them apples for a great story for a harvest thread??  I bet you can't match this one nor will the mongoloid bucks in your pen.

IMG_0171.JPG

imageproxy.jpg

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Yup... It's a BIG farm. Don't you wish you could kill mature bucks like that.

I'm in it for the meat.  I'd be perfectly happy with a nice 2.5 yo 6 point if that's the opportunity that presents itself.

• Like 2

There are plenty I could post for you from the past, but since you may want something more current and since you may think I've never shot anything, here is one with the doe I shot this past season at Culver's camp.  Had a great time there once again this year and that's what it's all about first and foremost.  After I shot this doe Culver brings over the young fella he was mentoring for the QDMA's "Field to Fork" program to teach him how to field dress on the doe I shot and wouldn't you know a nice buck just strolls on in while the three of us were shooting the breeze and the young fella Ryan drops the buck within feet of the doe that I killed.  How about them apples for a great story for a harvest thread??  I bet you can't match this one nor will the mongoloid bucks in your pen.

IMG_0171.thumb.JPG.87a1bcb5884bddc557099eb095c726a8.JPG
imageproxy.jpg.9cc06da1ea27a82eb3f36989964f02e6.jpg
Nice fat doe plus a nice buck to boot!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

You guys can try to make this thread crazy but it will never top the “Rules for dating my daughter” thread. Which resulted in a 2 week ban for me for quoting Eminem.

#NeverForget

Link?

1 hour ago, steve863 said:

FSW looks like a cross between Jackie Bushman and Andy Williams.  Maybe he sang "Moon River" to lure that buck into range?  LOL

Without the mullet of course.

12ef4b7760fa5b1803fcdbd974e0261a_400x400.png

cb49cc-20120926-andywilliams1.jpg

Nope, the hair is all wrong.  

Here is an old one from back when he had a little more:

image.jpeg.4b7e8398e14ae74af05fe6d886c4549c.jpeg

• Like 1

IMG_0171.thumb.JPG.87a1bcb5884bddc557099eb095c726a8.JPG
imageproxy.jpg.9cc06da1ea27a82eb3f36989964f02e6.jpg

That's you in the top pic?

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

That thread was epic! :rofl::dancer::locomotive:

But WNY cut out the attachment that got you thrown in the pokey, dammit!