Political humor

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

08313F85-4997-45A4-935B-4168BD74FBE9.jpeg

Pretty sure that no one disagrees with your sentiments about the confederate flag and TRUST ME , after  like the sixth post now regarding this same theme , we get the message . But I think you’re overdoing it a little now , don’t you think? 
After all , this is a N.Y. hunting forum . Perhaps this series of repetitive  posts would be most suitable for a SC or MS forum ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Pretty sure that no one disagrees with your sentiments about the confederate flag and TRUST ME , after  like the sixth post now regarding this same theme , we get the message . But I think you’re overdoing it a little now , don’t you think? 
After all , this is a N.Y. hunting forum . Perhaps this series of repetitive  posts would be most suitable for a SC or MS forum ? 

What???  Have you policed all the other posts about everything else?   Until then I’ll keep posting these great memes about the southern traitors.  

you are correct about a ny hunting forum   I still cant get over the fact that these traitors killed our new york patriots    Shameful  

Edited by diplomat019

15 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Also. Just did a quick check.  There are tonsssss of biden memes.  Havent seen you make one comment bout them...

50 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

What???  Have you policed all the other posts about everything else?   Until then I’ll keep posting these great memes about the southern traitors.  

you are correct about a ny hunting forum   I still cant get over the fact that these traitors killed our new york patriots    Shameful  

Since the civil war ended 156 years ago, I'd say the southern traitors your rallying against are dust by now and probably don't have access to the internet either, but who knows if Al Gore hasn't made the internet available to the deceased ? 

• Haha 4

Just now, Shoots100 said:

Since the civil war ended 156 years ago, I'd say the southern traitors your rallying against are dust by now and probably don't have access to the internet either, but who knows if Al Gore hasn't made the internet available to the deceased ? 

True.  Tell that to the traitors who cant let go of the fact they lost and cling to their “flag” still to this day. 

al gore lol.  I actually laughed at that. 

3 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Also. Just did a quick check.  There are tonsssss of biden memes.  Havent seen you make one comment bout them...

What comment would you have me make about Biden memes? I’m sorry , but I happen to agree with them as I didn’t vote for him and find him to be less than satisfactory as a leader and President . I do say that with the utmost respect , however .

You seem to be locked into this time warp though , circa 1865 as if The confederate flag Holds some special significance for you . It doesn’t for us , why not let it go ? 

3 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

What comment would you have me make about Biden memes? I’m sorry , but I happen to agree with them as I didn’t vote for him and find him to be less than satisfactory as a leader and President . I do say that with the utmost respect , however .

You seem to be locked into this time warp though , circa 1865 as if The confederate flag Holds some special significance for you . It doesn’t for us , why not let it go ? 

Just scroll past the “southern traitors” memes and we are back to normal.  Idk what else to say after that.  

2 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Just scroll past the “southern traitors” memes and we are back to normal.  Idk what else to say after that.  

I thinks You’ve said enough with the southern traitors thing . Again , nobody disagrees with it and also , nobody cares because it’s moot . The Scary racists that you’re attempting to target are most likely in your own Democrat party , the REAL and true party of racism . None of this silly rebel flag nonsense matters , ESPECIALLY up here in NY . Where are you from anyway ? Are you from the south ? If not , sure seems that way !! 

• Like 1

Just now, Northcountryman said:

I thinks You’ve said enough with the southern traitors thing . Again , nobody disagrees with it and also , nobody cares because it’s moot . The Scary racists that you’re attempting to target are most likely in your own Democrat party , the REAL and true party of racism . None of this silly rebel flag nonsense matters , ESPECIALLY up here in NY . Where are you from anyway ? Are you from the south ? If not , sure seems that way !! 

You’re not the forum police lol.  Seriously though.  You can block my account if you are that offended or bothered.  Im posting in the political humor thread.  And unless a mod says im breaking forum rules then I’m not stopping because it bothers you.

Idk why leftists are always trying to silence everything they dont like?  

4 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

You’re not the forum police lol.  Seriously though.  You can block my account if you are that offended or bothered.  Im posting in the political humor thread.  And unless a mod says im breaking forum rules then I’m not stopping because it bothers you.

Idk why leftists are always trying to silence everything they dont like?  

Hey , knock yourself out then my friend , I’m just pointing out that your targeted audience is = to 0 because nobody here cares about your confederacy or your rebel flag 

• Like 2