WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

All you guys have a good time tonight. Try to stay out of jail . . . .
No guarantees. Nearly got kicked out out the for identifying as I feel I was born
Now just hoping I don't get jumped by the crack heads hanging out at white plains station. Fuck dude these guys are nutty as fuck and I'm flush with cash

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

No guarantees. Nearly got kicked out out the for identifying as I feel I was born
Now just hoping I don't get jumped by the crack heads hanging out at white plains station. Fuck dude these guys are nutty as fuck and I'm flush with cash

Cash? We’d have rolled you ourselves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Considering it was a Monday night, what a performance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't been thrown out of a bar in nearly 10 years! It was awesome to relive the moment! Apparently not all of NY is as woke as the NYC libtards would have one believe. There is still hope for this State!

• Like 2

I haven't been thrown out of a bar in nearly 10 years! It was awesome to relive the moment! Apparently not all of NY is as woke as the NYC libtards would have one believe. There is still hope for this State!

Wait you guys really got kicked out after I left?

• Like 1

Crappyice we are diving into the White Castle now. And let me just say that while the word hero is bandied about much too cavalierly these days, I do not have any trouble naming you a hero sir. God bless you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just remember...the are called sliders for 2 reasons...slide right in AND OUT! Good luck with that.
Great meeting you WNY’ers and seeing SE region folks last night. Good job Biz setting it up.

• Like 5

Just remember...the are called sliders for 2 reasons...slide right in AND OUT! Good luck with that.
Great meeting you WNY’ers and seeing SE region folks last night. Good job Biz setting it up.

You don't even need white Castle for that one. Pretty sure all the beers and God only knows what else we drank has that handled on its own

6 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

You don't even need white Castle for that one. Pretty sure all the beers and God only knows what else we drank has that handled on its own

Roger THAT  !!...I haven't taken a solid dump since 1968......

• Like 2

I’m up Gents. Great time last night. Just to clarify, only Jerkman was approached about being a gender bender. Nobody else was.

The trip is not done yet. I’m taking the WNY boys for bagels and a squirrel hunt this morning before they head home. Of course, it’s the coldest day in a while

• Like 9