Never a Dull Moment

Pygmy

2 hours ago, wooly said:

Surprised you didn't drop your drawers and demand a cavity search,lol

cop.gif.405587ceb55804ad8cf6d3ce054c0039.gif

If the cop looked that, I WOULD have....I also would have demanded a spanking for being a BAAD boy...!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 9:52 AM, Pygmy said:

He then told me that someone had received a phone from the neighborhood with a woman screaming for help in the background

I just saw on the Sherriff's Facebook page that they got the guy related to the screaming woman. He's from Rathbone, and they followed him and the woman there to arrest him.

5 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Exciting stuff Dan. Where was the Mrs when all the coppper stuff went down?

She was upstairs in bed....I wondered since why the deputy did not ask to have her come downstairs, due to the circumstances...

Perhaps it was due to the fact that I was  obviously lucid and co-operative...Also, maybe he didn't want me to get out of his sight because I might have another gun...

On 3/2/2019 at 2:06 PM, moog5050 said:

My apologies for my outburst Dan.  But your partner did reneg.     Hoping for reinstatement soon!

Had it been you Dans story would have continued "so I pick this punk up over my head, airplane spin him a few times and dump him outside in a snowbank to cool down."

• Haha 2

On 3/2/2019 at 2:06 PM, moog5050 said:

My apologies for my outburst Dan.  But your partner did reneg.     Hoping for reinstatement soon!

you were probably so close to getting a flying elbow from him sending it from off the high top table. i'm guessing Ol' Dan is more spry than people think.  No wonder us eastern folk don't play the game. It's destined for you wild wild western NY gentlemen. live and learn. seriously seeing you get pistol whipped by Pygmy's pocket derringer would not be for the faint at heart.