Best Jerkey

Chef

NYBowhunter enters the fray.  All of you are going to have to come together and have a circle jerk off.  The rest of the forum GTG will be the judges.

A game of ooky cookie the jerky version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Sure son, you can read through my hunting forum!”
Thanks Biz...guess what my 14 year old is writing his next research paper about!

Haha at least it’s a classic game. No different than Atari, Wiffleball, etc

I was a frat boy.  No elephant walks or ookie cookie for me.  Heck, I never even heard of the ookie cookie till Biz just ruined my breakfast.  As far as ookie cookie, why would one be punished for stamina?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I know, but wanted to clarify for others

Funny story.  I was in a fraternity in college and refused to do the elephant walk thing.  After pulling me aside and pleading I do it and me refusing, they didn't really know what to do and just gave up on demanding we do it.  lol  Good group of guys and fun to hang out with, but I wasn't taping my nose to anyone's butt period.  I think we ate jalapenos instead.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Funny story.  I was in a fraternity in college and refused to do the elephant walk thing.  After pulling me aside and pleading I do it and me refusing, they didn't really know what to do and just gave up on demanding we do it.  lol  Good group of guys and fun to hang out with, but I wasn't taping my nose to anyone's butt period.  I think we ate jalapenos instead.

Your interpretation of the elephant walk is different from mine.  What I was told was one hand behind you holding the guy behind you, one hand in front of you with your thumb (your trunk) in the guy in front of you.

• Like 1

Your interpretation of the elephant walk is different from mine.  What I was told was one hand behind you holding the guy behind you, one hand in front of you with your thumb (your trunk) in the guy in front of you.

That is my understanding as well. We did a lot of messed up stuff when I was a pledge but nothing involving any guy on guy stuff

I was a frat boy.  No elephant walks or ookie cookie for me.  Heck, I never even heard of the ookie cookie till Biz just ruined my breakfast.  As far as ookie cookie, why would one be punished for stamina?

It’s not about stamina. It’s about being “clutch” and performing under pressure.

2 hours ago, Elmo said:

Oh that was NEVER requested.  My mistake.  lol

...or you just show up to parties because you're invited by a friend (not with benefits) that's female and happens to be banging the frat (illegal one at that) president and you get anything you could ask for without the hazing and questionable requests. it was an awesome thing.  no lie though you see things and wonder if someone will flip a switch and you'll be on the receiving end of bad sh*t or a beat down. they always said "na you're cool."