Tikka T3X Lite 7mm-08 NIB

Just won this rifle at the QDMA banquet.   Great light, accurate rifle (moa guaranty) but having bought 4 new rifles this year, I really don’t need another.  It’s new in box and never fired.  $620.  Happy to send or post pics but it’s a brand new rifle   

Description and specs as follows:

Designed with a blued metal finish, the Tikka T3x Lite 7mm-08 Remington Bolt-Action Rifle features a steel receiver and a 22.4-inch barrel with a hand-cut crowned muzzle. The rifle is also fitted with an adjustable, single-stage trigger, a 2-stage safety and a synthetic stock.

Features and Benefits

• Bolt action with a 3+1 capacity
  • Blued barrel with a hand-cut crowned muzzle and a steel receiver
  • Synthetic stock
  • Adjustable, single-stage trigger
  • 2-stage safety

Specifications

• Handedness: Right
  • Barrel length (in.): 22.4
  • Action: Bolt
  • Rate of twist: 1 in 9.5 inch
  • Caliber: 7mm-08 Remington
  • Type: Centerfire
  • Product weight: 5.9 pounds
  • Style: Hunting
  • Metal finish: Blued
  • Product length (in.): 42.5
  • Magazine capacity: 3+1
  • Stock: Synthetic

• Like 4

Stellar rifle that will serve any hunter well. :good: The action on my T3X stainless lite was significantly smoother than other rifles I considered by Ruger, Savage and Remington.  Accuracy is sub-MOA.  Congrats on winning it moog.  Great rifle for the money.  Too bad it's not a lefty model! :haha:

• Like 2

Just now, Jdubs said:

Stellar rifle that will serve any hunter well. :good: The action on my T3X stainless lite was significantly smoother than other rifles I considered by Ruger, Savage and Remington.  Accuracy is sub-MOA.  Congrats on winning it moog.  Great rifle for the money.  Too bad it's not a lefty model! :haha:

I hate to admit that it feels as smooth as my Sako and probably shoots as accurate considering what I paid for the Sako.   

• Like 1

If had the $ to throw for a rifle id do it!primarily use shotgun for the area i hunt with no shots over 100 yards.have my grandfather .223 and  6mm.but...if i put build a box blind like i want my shots would be 200yrds across the field......oooh boy the g/f would kill me for this one:sorry:

2 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

There ya go!

Load up some 120gr bullets in a light load and have at it!  Natalie is a smmmmmmaaaaaarrrtttt girl.  :)

It really should be perfect.  Not fired yet but she liked how light the rifle is when shouldered.   So sticking with original thoughts about this.  Low recoil ammo and she should be happy.